Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → THE FINAL CHALLENGE!
THE FINAL CHALLENGE!
2001-06-28, 4:15 AM #1
http://mud.primenet.com/tfc/tfc.html <-Play on the Final Challenge MUD! It is an online RPG with other players! You can be any Race, any Class! Play the TFC Today! ->
2001-06-28, 7:09 AM #2
Maybe I just have writers block or something, but I can't think of anyway to continue this story.

------------------
May the Windex be with you
-Janitor Jack (Salk Wars)
"Your entire base belongs to us."
"It would be highly appreciated if someone would set the bomb up for us"
"Launch all of our ships, christened 'Zigs', to insure that justice will be achieved swiftly and powerfully."
2001-06-28, 1:08 PM #3
yeah and u posted this in the discussion forum and got it closed cuz it was in all caps......... is there no beginning to your knowledge?

------------------
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

-Horkin, Master-at-Wizardy
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

-Horkin, Master-at-Wizardy

↑ Up to the top!