Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Death Star...
A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Death Star...
2001-05-31, 11:58 AM #1
A Long Time Ago In A Galaxy Half Way Down The Street, Across The Block, And Next To "Vinnie's Bait and Tackle"....

There was a young man who dreamed of becoming a powerful Jedi Knight, and his name was...

------------------
"If you enjoyed the show, tell your friends. If you didn't, tell your enemies."
"If you enjoyed the show, tell your friends. If you didn't, tell your enemies." - RSC

"Love's a joke. Unfortunately, I'm a comedian." - Me
2001-05-31, 12:01 PM #2
RabidPlatypus
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

-Horkin, Master-at-Wizardy
2001-05-31, 6:57 PM #3
RabidPlatypus always wanted to be a jedi knight, but he could never get the force to work, he kept trying and trying but nothing happened. Rabid decided to go to the .....
"I never knew what life was until it ran out in a red gush over my lips, my hands."
2001-06-01, 1:19 AM #4
nearest McPlatypus, the biggest fast food chain in the galaxy there he ate until he loked like elvis.

------------------
may the farce be with you.
may the farce be with you.
2001-06-01, 3:46 AM #5
Then he vomited all over the floor and felt very sick.
2001-06-01, 5:01 PM #6
Then, he became god
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

2001-06-02, 9:05 AM #7
But it was only a hallusination of a drunken sailor
WHAT?
2001-06-02, 11:28 AM #8
The drunken sailor vomited too.
2001-06-02, 1:03 PM #9
His shipmates immediately went to his aid, but we're a little confused, because what do you with a drunken sailor, early in the mornin'?

------------------
"If you enjoyed the show, tell your friends. If you didn't, tell your enemies."
"If you enjoyed the show, tell your friends. If you didn't, tell your enemies." - RSC

"Love's a joke. Unfortunately, I'm a comedian." - Me
2001-06-03, 1:12 PM #10
you feed it to rapidplatypus!!!

------------------
snicktfooster
2001-06-04, 11:34 AM #11
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by -3.428:
you feed it to rapidplatypus!!!

</font>

Was that a racist slur my friend [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

2001-06-04, 2:56 PM #12
The racist drunken sailors were all hit by cars and they died. The vomit ,however, lived on.
2001-07-10, 1:48 PM #13
and every butty lived happily ever after

THE END

↑ Up to the top!