Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The Saga of Admiral_Mieler
The Saga of Admiral_Mieler
2001-07-09, 3:37 AM #1
To succeed on this board, you need a very inane topic. And what could be more inane (less ane?) than myself? Is it possible to have a more wonderful topic than me? Don't answer that. One sentence per post.

------------------
"Moderators are a stupid face." - Hans Wvolner Fluerbach
2001-07-09, 12:16 PM #2
Ah, brilliant. Guys, I need your help to get Mieler unbanned, or this will be the last example of Mieler's genius these boards will ever see. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif]

------------------
Bring Back The Admiral!
2001-07-09, 12:45 PM #3
how ironic admiral banned before me

------------------
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

-Horkin, Master-at-Wizardy
I don't care about your name, Red. I don't want to know your name. If you survive your first three or so battles, then maybe I'll learn your name. Not before. I used to learn the names, but it was a goddamned waste of time. Soon as I'd get to know a puke, he'd up and die on me. These days I don't bother.

-Horkin, Master-at-Wizardy
2001-07-09, 5:41 PM #4
Oh kay, what's this all about?

------------------
I created the most popular toilet 3do ever!
http://files.massassi.net/3do/toilet2.zip
"Rabbits will jump farther if you throw them..."
2001-07-10, 8:05 AM #5
Now that Mieler can't post anymore, who knows?
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2001-07-12, 7:27 AM #6
Umm...how many pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse?
When life hands you lemons, squeeze the juice into a squirtgun and shoot other people in the eyes.

↑ Up to the top!