Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → A New Story (Title to follow)
A New Story (Title to follow)
2001-12-23, 9:03 AM #1
OK people, I like these Forums, so I've decided to take up residence with a new story that I'm gonna try to make go on for as long as possible. Like the Nexus story, I need two characters. I'm hoping to set this in the real world, but with Star Wars elements (like the Force) within it. Like the Nexus story, I need a main hero. I have decided that a Jedi would probably be the best idea, and an apprentice. I need to know who they are, what part of Earth (or indeed the Solar System) they are from, what abilities they have (here you can use your imagination) and so on. Also, a general plot would be helpful. For now, I'm leaving it down to your imagination.
A slightly more stripy Gee_4ce, and more than just Something British...

Visit the home of Corporal G on the Internets
2001-12-23, 3:11 PM #2
I believe the title, "A New Story" are already copyrighted by Haggis/Piggot Productions over at command chamber if I'm not mistaken.

------------------
May the Windex be with you
-Janitor Jack (Salk Wars)
"Your entire base belongs to us."
"It would be highly appreciated if someone would set the bomb up for us"
"Launch all of our ships, christened 'Zigs', to insure that justice will be achieved swiftly and powerfully."
2004-09-03, 3:21 PM #3
Ummmm WTFs I didn't start this thread - what the HELL is going on?

2004-09-03, 5:02 PM #4
???
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-09-03, 5:04 PM #5
Yeah, hard to believe it may be, but I did not start this thread.

2004-09-03, 9:04 PM #6
Can't you just, like, delete it then?
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2004-09-03, 9:16 PM #7
Perhaps this is some issue with the new forums? If the person who did post this could post, it'd be really helpful to compair your id numbers, to see what may have went wrong.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2004-09-03, 9:17 PM #8
Quote:
Originally posted by Gee_4ce
I'm hoping to set this in the real world, but with Star Wars elements (like the Force) within it.

Enthusiasm...fading. Must...escape...

:\
2004-09-03, 9:36 PM #9
Heh. This issue has a plot-line!
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-09-04, 2:38 PM #10
I'm curious...*scratches chin*
2004-09-05, 4:55 PM #11
Gee_4ce opened his eyes. He slowly sat up. Behind him were three gnomes. One was called Donald.

Donald: "I've been sitting on your face all night!"
Magrucko Daines and the Crypt of Crola (2007)
Magrucko Daines and the Dark Youth (2010)
Magrucko Daines and the Vertical City (2016)
2004-09-05, 6:12 PM #12
"You sick freak!" yelled Gee_4ce. He shot Donald in the face.
2004-09-05, 6:25 PM #13
Wicked! I love these kinds of stories.

Gee Force ran out of the hotel and hailed a cab. The gunshot was bound to attract police who would try to arrest him.

"Where to, bub?" asked the cabbie.

"Mexico. Oh, and we'll be running this one off the meter, if you please," said Gee, sticking his gun in the driver's face.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2004-09-06, 3:19 AM #14
He peered inside the taxi.

"JANET?" said Gee Force, shocked and quite disturbed that his ex wife was in the back of the taxi.

"Oh good rod!" said Janet, scowling. He husband popped his little head up from behind Janet's knee. He nibbled on a nut.

"YOU MARRIED A SQUIRREL?!" said Gee Force, appauled that his daughter had been raised by a nut obsessed vermin.
Magrucko Daines and the Crypt of Crola (2007)
Magrucko Daines and the Dark Youth (2010)
Magrucko Daines and the Vertical City (2016)
2004-09-06, 3:11 PM #15
"Oh, he's simply marvelous, isn't he?" continued Janet in a conversational tone. In the rear-view mirror Gee Force watched three police cars turn onto the road and activate their sirens. He nibled at his fingernails, and sweat began pouring down his forehead.

"CABBIE! FASTER!" he shouted, as Janet continued explaining her unorthodox, but constitutionally protected family unit.
2004-09-06, 5:29 PM #16
"Instead of wanting me to be crazy about his nuts, he's crazy about his own!" explained Janet

nsp: *yecti is shot in the head by the "don't make this sick" police.*
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On

↑ Up to the top!