Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The Battle of the Jedi
The Battle of the Jedi
2002-03-31, 8:42 AM #1
I am going to try to start a thread of ongoing Jedi battles between light and dark sides. It will be taking place in the Canyon Oasis map for now. There will also be the longsaber and the Sithsaber, like in SBX. You must say what side, and lightsaber your on. The normal lightsaber will also have a switch that makes it turn into a longsaber.
TX3=The Tolkien TerrorsT times 3
>>----->
SBX ROCKS!!
()===@{=====>
2002-03-31, 8:57 AM #2
Here me:

Name: Overlord
Saber Type: Single Blade
Saber Color: Red
Saber Hilt Length: 35 cm
Side: Dark
Clothing: Black Robes
Race: Human

2002-03-31, 9:15 AM #3
Good. Here's me.
Name: Destructos
Saber: Sithsaber
Specialty: Explosives (i.e.sequencer charges, thermal dets, rails)
SubSpecialty: Sniping with rails
Saber color: Red with black core
Race: lizardlike humanoid. Black skin, red eyes, three fingers in a bird claw configuration.
Garb: Flowing robes with no specific coloring(reflects mood, red:angry camo: scared, hiding rainbow: pain)
Side: dark

The Lightside peeps can't fight each other, are all on same team; Darkside people can ally, or be on their own. Let's get this started.

*Destructos quickly runs around and picks up all the explosives he can; then goes to a perfect sniper position where the conc rifle is. Once in position he ensures his solitude by placing most of his sequencer charges in the only way up. All while allying with the other darkside players.

[This message has been edited by TX3_Gandalf (edited March 31, 2002).]
>>----->
SBX ROCKS!!
()===@{=====>
2002-03-31, 9:43 AM #4
Oh! This sounds like fun! Let me try [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

Name: Raven
race: human

side: light
Force powers: (if an option--using JK SBX terms, assuming highest level possible in MP. Here mainly to get the general idea of force use)
-jump: 4 stars
-speed: 3 stars
-seeing: 1 star
-pull: none (or whatever force power is left over)
-healing: 4 stars
-persuasion: none
-push: 4 stars
-absorb: 4 stars

(when use to be Shadow Jedi, force throw and heal were the powers used)

Saber type: Single blade
Saber color: white (blue, if it must have color)
saber hilt length: normal length (sorry, not familiar with lengths)

APPEARANCE: tattered dark jester outfit (best description I could think of--sort of a dark comedy look), messy, helmet-like raven black hair, pale skin, thin build

HISTORY: Formerly a Shadow Jedi (one who has not chosen a side) and was pursued by Imperials (see a story that goes into an episode of my basic character here). Later on, he joined a small saber order that called themselves the Rogue Saberists (check out our site here [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]) through the one known as Dragon. Under further time with them, Raven finally turned to the light side, though shadows of his past are still apparent. His highest skill, as with his clan members, is his saber fighting skill, and though has been trained with the other types of blades, perfers the single blade.

Just tell me what the rules are, and how I can start [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
Check out the following stories:
The Neverending Story Thread(comedy *sci-fi/fantasy*)--never finished--

(in story order)
The Change (The Second War) (sci-fi/fantasy) --not finished/on hold--
The Crusade--tentative title (fantasy/sci-fi) --To Be Announced--
Saga of the 3rd War (fantasy/sci-fi) --finished--
The Shadows of Darkness (fantasy/sci-fi) --finished--
The Eternal War (fantasy/sci-fi) --not finished/IN PRODUCTION--
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2002-03-31, 9:51 AM #5
Also, will we have a mediator for this? Otherwise, how will anyone ever win or lose? Just wondering how the system will work, as this seems more like an interactive game than a story (which is perfectly fine with me).
2002-03-31, 9:56 AM #6
I'll mediate as fair as I can. Just type in what you do/say and have anyone you attack react like a computer player on steroids would, just try to make it realistic.
>>----->
SBX ROCKS!!
()===@{=====>
2002-03-31, 10:30 AM #7
Very well then. Let's hope for the best [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

Raven stands on the wakway in front of the concussion room where Destructos is, his lightsaber drawn, challanging him to shoot him down by making faces at him.
2002-03-31, 10:48 AM #8
Destructos fires off 10 rail dets so fast due to lag that there is no time to recover before he fires off force Destruction and Saber Throw. Just for good measure he throws a thermal det to make sure Raven falls off the walkway into the water, do to the fact that he really likes to just blow/burn stuff up and he views the dunking worse than death. All the while smiling from the sheer amount of unnecesary destruction he caused [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
>>----->
SBX ROCKS!!
()===@{=====>

[This message has been edited by TX3_Gandalf (edited March 31, 2002).]
>>----->
SBX ROCKS!!
()===@{=====>
2002-03-31, 1:33 PM #9
Raven evades the rails by side-jumping to the left and right, jumps upward to avoid the Destruction, and ducks to avoid the saber throw. Raven is about to mock him when the thermal detonator explodes and sends him over. Not terribly concerned with water, Raven lets himself fall into the pool which he was headed for.

Jumping out nearby a pillar, still out of teh view of Destructos, Raven decides to search for wherever the one called "Overlord" might be.

"Perhaps he'll be up for an old-fashioned saber duel," Raven thinks to himself, smiling mentally.
2002-04-01, 2:52 PM #10
This sounds like fun:

Name: Dash
Species: Human
Saber: Good ol'regular saber.
Affiliation: Light side
Specialty: Force Absorb
SubSpecialty: Saber Throw (Are we allowed to use SBX Force powers?)
Appearance: Medium Height with buzzed hair. Wears a worn uniform like Obi-wan's in EP 1.
2002-04-02, 10:42 AM #11
Nice evasion, we can use force powers from sbx, and I would really appreciate it if some one would like to volunteer to mediate.
---------------------
Destructos was getting kind of bored, so after ensuring that he would be safe from someone else using the conc by placing some more sequencers, he decided to go and turn on the lightning trap. Floating on over to it by using multiple force boosts/jumps he realizes he's getting low on sequencer charges he goes on over and steps right on one set by someone else. While wondering who could have set it, he hears sparks from a saber battle and decides to hide using his robes and watch the fight.
>>----->
SBX ROCKS!!
()===@{=====>
2002-04-03, 4:46 PM #12
Dash Spawns.

He looks around and sees a battle going on. Ignoring it, he decides to arm himself. Using Persuasion, he sneaks to the rifles, and picks up a Bowcaster, Stormtrooper rifle, and repeater rifle. He takes out the Repeater, and goes hunting for a target...
2002-04-04, 12:29 AM #13
This looks cool. Here is my jedi.

Name: Darth Cariss.

Saber Type: Sithsaber.

Saber Color: Blood Red.

Race: Unknown.

Side: Dark.

Specialty: Sabers (Cariss knows that it takes a good saberist to use a Sithsaber)

SubSpecialty: The force (Cariss is vary strong with the force)

Weakness: Guns Cariss is good at blocking/dodging them but not good at using them.

Appearance: Black Robes with Blood Red Sith symbols on it,
A shoulder Pad That Has RS in Blood Red on it
and a Black Helmet/Mask with a Blood Red Visor.

Voice: A little deep with a bit of a rasp and a whisper it is both dark and commanding it is a voice that echo's into the very soul
of his enemies.

History: Not much is known about Darth Cariss he is a sith master and he became the new Dark Lord of the Sith after Darth
Vader died and is yet to have a padawan and is to say the least he is a bit masteries. He was a "Floating padawan" (which
means he has no mentor) for about six months
in the clan named The Rogue Saberists (RS) the other padawans became a full member in about 3 months he was probably
never a real padawan for two reasons #1 He did not need a mentor and #2 All the members were probably to scared to be his
mentor. Darth Cariss has known of RS for about a year and a half has just resonantly became a full member. Darth Cariss Will
fight with or with out his fellow members if he needs them or not because he think he is good enough but wean things get to ruff
he knows to yell for help. Some of the members may see lots of sith marks on his wall and not know what they mean but each
one of his small marks lets him keep track of how many people he has killed.
2002-04-04, 12:52 AM #14
Darth Cariss Emerges from the shadows.

Cariss Looks up and sees the conc rifle with mines in the water guarding it and thinks the himself: Someone must like that conc rifle maybe if I go up there and wait I will get the jump on him, but with those mines it will be hard to get up three. hmm. I got it! * Cariss gos and gets a force serge and uses the SBX force boost to go up top without going in the water* now all I have to do is wait in the corner with my force and my saber ready. *Cariss Poles his saber out but leaves it off. Cariss Thinks to himself: With my skill I will be abel to kill this guy with no problem, I just hope he gets here soon.
2002-04-06, 4:12 PM #15
Raven continues walking about, up the rampway, in search of someone.

(If you wish, I will be the mediator, and I assume if I were to do so, I should withdraw my character, for fairness, right? I don't mind if that is the case)
2002-04-22, 11:13 AM #16
You wouldn't have to remove your dude, just voice your opinion if someone is being unfair. I don't have any ideas at the moment so for now we'll just have to suffice with this. If you don't have SBX or think it would be fun with another mod go ahead and activate it, we'll find out how fun it is with Spork and Rbots mixed in. It would also be nice if groups of people would pick one mod and fight others with other mods. no hacks though. This will be the battle of the mods. That has a nice ring to it. I'll also add in a mediator bieng to make it more fun, go ahead and do the same Geb. He'll go by my name and be good with light force.

TX3_gandalf (gand for short) pulling out of this place referred to as a battle after being bored with all the people standing around, decided to mix it up a little. C:activaterbots.bat and spork.bat ought to make this a little more fun. He went back in to the fray. He was emediately greeted by a raildet on his face, courtesy of a bot. "ah, shoot," he had time to say before he was frag number 1 for that bot.
>>----->
SBX ROCKS!!
()===@{=====>
2002-04-22, 2:07 PM #17
I guess I could get involved. I was thinking of doing something like this earlier but didn't think anybody would go along with it.

Name: DarkWolf
Nick (optional): DW
Saber: Sith
Color: Black with Silver Core (I was gonna say black with red core but that is already taken... )= )

Speciality: Rail, Therm's, and Repeater.
SubSpeciality: Conc sniping with secondary fire.

Race: Chiss
Clothing: Loose fitting pants and shirt, altered to allow for maximum storage but without limiting any amount of movement.
Force Preference: Dark. (=<

Force settings:
--Jump: +4
--Speed: +4
--Pull: +4
---------------
--Lightning: +4
--Grip: +4
--Destruction: +4

Darkwolf spawns and quickly looks for cover while picking up a repeater and some extra power cells. He grabs the armour vest along with the bacta and takes a quick peek around the corner at the conc area. He ducks back in quick as Gand floats by... He gets lucky and Gand doesn't notice him yet. Force jumping over to the conc he pulls it away . He hops into the water and notices the sequencers right before running into them. For the sake of not wasting his energy while in protection he combines the power cells he had with the power cells from the conc DarkWolf floats back up to the surface. He then decides to go after Gand... Taping him in the back with a single shot from his repeater to get his attention, DW speaks using the force.

=====
"Gand, you seem like you know what you are doing... Are you up for an alliance? You and I could own these noobies."

I await your reply...

=====

[This message has been edited by Grey (edited April 22, 2002).]
2002-04-23, 12:05 AM #18
I don't mean to trouble you but I was next to the conc rifle waiting to kill the guy that gets it. I don't know if it would be that ease to get it like that (maybe I'd grip you or something)
2002-04-23, 6:45 AM #19
Notice I said how I pulled it away... I fell back down into the water and was thinking of swiming up and getting the dark surge but I saw the sequencers. Sorry if you misunderstood, now that I read back over it, it doesn't make much sense. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif] But just for good measure... >=)

*note: Forget about the last part... take it up right after I pull the conc.*

=====
Darkwolf wasn't expecting to see the sith master just sitting there camping like a noob. He switches to his rail gun while still in the air and continues to float while firing off two rails in quick succesion, one directly at Cariss and the other slightly off to his right hoping that he would run into it after getting blasted by the first. He throws a ball of destruction just for good measure and watches as Cariss is flung from the ledge... (are you dead or wounded alot?) Just before he loses all his force from levitating, DarkWolf drops down quickly to the ledge, grabs the force boost, drops into the water and takes off towards the rail section using force speed. Coming out of the water he runs smack into one of the pesky robots. The rbot fires at DW with his repeater but finds a rail stuck to his head and a vise like Grip around his throat. DarkWolf jumps over the rbot's corpse and grabs the remaining rails from there station... Dropping down into the corner DW takes a quick look around, and dives into the water going for the bowcaster at full speed. (force speed)[/i]
=====

Health- 100
Shields- 193

Current weapon deployed: Rail Detenator with 27 rails in ammo

-=-=-=-=-
Current score by my reckoning:

DarkWolf: 1
Rbot: 1
Cariss: 0
Dash: 0
Gand: 0
Raven: 0

Respond whoever my actions apply too...
2002-04-23, 8:23 AM #20
Name: Duke

Saber: Single blade with a color of red

Force Power:
Speed: 4 stars
Jump: 4 stars
Pull: 2 stars
Sight: 0 stars
Heal: 4 stars
Push: 4 stars
Absorb 4 stars

Speciality: Anti-Sniper, Knows of all of sniping positions.

Enters game...

Runs up to Destructos and blasts him with a few concussion blasts to knock him out for a kill. Then hides near the lightning ramp and blasts anyone that comes by. Keeps a few mines for protection
No sig.
2002-04-23, 8:44 AM #21
Fresh meat... (=<

=====
DarkWolf hears the new player spawn into the game and wonders how he got a conc so soon after he took it... He shrugs his shoulders and sneaks out of the water and force jumps up behind Duke halfway down the walkway. He pulls out his rail gun and fires then switches to his conc as fast as he can and shoots primary fire so that both types of ammo impact at the same time. DW watches in satisfaction as Duke is flung painfully into the edge of the walkway. DarkWolf jumps instinctively as a rail explodes close to his feet. He flies off of the cat walk and lands with a bone crunching thud on the ground. Whipping out his bacta he sighs in relief as the quick acting healer takes effect. He runs for cover as another rail explodes kinda close to him. He takes this chance to load up some more on power cells. DW pokes his head around the corner with his conc and sees the rbot standing on the bridge like it owns this land. Smiling to himself he snipes the rbots down and then jumps up to grab it's pack...
=====

Health- 100
Shields- 134

Current weapon deployed: Conc with 278 cells in ammo

-=-=-=-=-

DarkWolf: 2
Duke: 0

Respond whoever my actions apply too...
2002-04-24, 10:07 AM #22
Benevelant
Upward
Mobility
[http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

[Edit: Stupid smiley...]

[This message has been edited by Grey (edited April 24, 2002).]
2002-04-25, 1:08 PM #23
Again...
2002-04-25, 3:10 PM #24
(Sorry, but I jsut had to tell you all that I don't have time to post anymore for this, even as mediator. My apologies for any inconviniences)
2002-04-28, 9:03 AM #25
NSP:You Forgot Destructos and Overlord in your scores. I would also like to mention that as of now Destructos is following around behind Raven and cannot be seen.

Meanwhile (BotJ count:1) Gand was getting bored, again. He decided to deal with that creature named DW that had dared fire at him. Sneaking up on him with persuasion, he activated his lightsaber and let persuasion drop.
How Dare you shoot at me. I will forgive you but only if you promise to never do that again, abandon blah,blah,blah........... yadda-yadda...... and leave the ^B.U.M.P.^s to me.
"Yeah, sure, whatever you want, just get your (*Trumpet fanfare*) Pure White Lightsaber (*Trumpet FanFare*) out of my face so I can get a good look at you."

------------------
>>----->
SBX ROCKS!!
()===@{=====>
&gt;&gt;-----&gt;
SBX ROCKS!!
()===@{=====&gt;
2002-04-28, 9:06 AM #26
Oh, and Geb? It's cool
&gt;&gt;-----&gt;
SBX ROCKS!!
()===@{=====&gt;
2002-04-28, 2:01 PM #27
Bout time this thing got back started. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

=====
Darkwolf is midly suprised when Gand pops up behind him. At first he considers shooting him but then Gand makes the proposition to work with him. DW agrees and then starts blasting at Duke again with his conc... He stops for half a second and picks up a few shield recharges.
=====

Health- 100
Shields- 174

Current weapon deployed: Conc with 260 cells in ammo

-=-=-=-=-

Destructos: 0
Overlord: 0

Respond whoever my actions apply too... BTW, I can mediate if you want me too.

2002-04-28, 2:18 PM #28
Descent shall now join the battle.

- Saber Type, 2 seperate sabers
- Saber Color, Red with Gold Rings going upwards around the outside.
- Saber Length, few inches above normal
- Side, Light
- Force Powers, 4 Speed, 4 Jump, 4 Heal, 4 Persuasion, Protection, 2 Blind, 4 Absorb, 2 Pull, and 2 Stars to Seeing
- Specialty, Sniping with the Bowcastor/Crossbow
- Clothing, Black Jumpsuit

Here I Come!
Major projects working on:
SATNRT, JK Pistol Mod, Aliens TC, Firearms

Completed
Judgement Day (HLP), My level pack
2002-04-30, 12:02 AM #29
Cariss (SBX) roles to the left to get away from the rail dets and falls into the water getting blown up by a sequencer defeating
the propose anyway. Cariss swims down the water and pops out the bottom in pain. Just as soon as Cariss starts to look for
DW the Rbot hits him with and rail det and is killed. Cariss respawns and wants his vengeance on DW at all cost.

Rbot: 2
Descent: 0
2002-04-30, 3:56 AM #30
Descent pulls out his saber or the first time, someone walks down the hallway. Surprised by such an unsual saber blade, Dash was cut down. Then he spoiled Descent first surprise by sending the message out to everyone.

(I think that makes sense, you don't know what your enemies look like or their skills until you fought with them [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif])

------------------
The Sniper Missions. Current project, The X Project
Major projects working on:
SATNRT, JK Pistol Mod, Aliens TC, Firearms

Completed
Judgement Day (HLP), My level pack
2002-04-30, 4:20 AM #31
Name: Lrody
Saber: Normal
Saber Colour: Deep purple
Race: Human
Appearance: Old, worn gray shortsleeve jumpsuit, with odd metal armor plates attached haphazardly. Old dented metal helmet, with an amoeba design scratched into the side. Fingerless black leather gauntlets, with metal plating on the back. A faded number thirteen on the back of the jumpsuit.
Specialty: Agility
Sub-specialty: Blinding kills
Weakness: Aim
Side: Light
Force:
-Jump: 4
-Speed: 4
-Seeing: 2
-Pull: 2
-Blinding: 4
-Absorb: 4
-Heal: 4

Lrody Spawns, and quickly draws his lightsaber. Checking the scores, he sees that DarkWolf is in the lead. Seeing all the firearm specialists, he activates force speed, and heads toward the Armour Vest located on the ramp. He then goes out in search of DarkWolf, lightsaber in hand.

[EDIT: What, you think I remember how many stars are alotted to you?!]
------------------
His pot is blacker than his kettle!

[This message has been edited by LordVirus (edited May 01, 2002).]
"And lo, let us open up into the holy book of Proxy2..." -genk
His pot is blacker than his kettle!
2002-04-30, 7:09 AM #32
Why is everybody gonna start picking on me??? Also a word of advice, after your post be sure to include a score tally. That'll make it easier to keep track.

-----
DarkWolf stays on the catwalk to watch all the action. He sees Lrody spawn and pull out his lightsaber. Deciding to be mean he begins to taunt him with his rail gun. DW sticks a rail to Lrody's leg and then switches to conc waiting for it to explode. the rail explodes flinging Lrody into the air and DW shoots a conc blast at where he lands. (Basically you got hit with a rail and a conc blast) DarkWolf lobs a therm just for good measure and thens turns around with his repeater to torture Descent.

Speaking with the force,
"Gand, ready to do some destruction? Things are gonna start picking up now that we have more people."

-----

~-~-~-~-~Mediation... (I guess)
Lrody is currently on the ramp behind Descent. Destructos(Gand) is on the catwalk with me(DW). The rbot is floating up towards the conc rifle. Cariss is out for my blood somewhere on the bottom level of Canyon Oasis. Duke lagged out... Dash lagged out...
Overlord lagged out... (If you guys just type in your next action then your not lagged out, it's just been awhile since you guys did anything. I was just trying to make it easier by removing the least active persons.)
~-~-~-~-~

Health- 100
Shields- 174
Bacta- 3

Current weapon deployed: Repeater with 252 cells in ammo

-=-=-=-=-

Rbot: 2
Descent: 1
Lrody: 0
2002-04-30, 7:10 AM #33
BTW, Lrody, you have 7 force stars left...
2002-05-01, 8:13 AM #34
*Duke sees the rbot running by and runs after with the repeater ripping the rbot to shreds and stealing his pack finding a nice concussion rifle inside* *Sees Overlord trying to snipe with a rail but then Duke picks him off with the concussion.*

Scores(By what have gone by):
DarkWolf:2
RBot:2
Descent:1
Cariss:0
Dash:0
Duke:2
Destructos:0
Overlord:0
Lrody:0
No sig.
2002-05-01, 10:07 AM #35
Cariss looks as DW is on the ramp shooting at some guys. Cariss walks up and force jumps up wean DW is not paying
attention because he is shooting at Lrody and Descent. Cariss hits DW hard with his saber and sends DW off the ramp and into
the water. Cariss jumps in after DW to get medieval on him. Cariss starts barraging DWG with hard and fast attacks with the
element of surprise way in his favor. Cariss takes a few hits but keeps coming hard and fast is hard for Cariss because DW
uses Batas and force heal but Cariss keeps on coming and with one final blow DW is killed.

Health- 73
Shields- 62

Respond whoever my actions apply too

Score (With the kill I just got no DW)
DarkWolf:2
RBot:2
Descent:1
Cariss:1
Dash:0
Duke:2
Destructos:0
Overlord:0
Lrody:0
2002-05-03, 7:16 AM #36
He didn't even give me a chance to fight back before he n00b killed me... But that's ok, I can play that way.

-----
DarkWolf respawns right above his pack so he grabs it and autoswitches to his conc. Since he has the element of suprise way in his favor he destroy's Cariss utterly. He grabs Cariss's pack and then heads out for Duke. DW finds Duke killing Overlord on the catwalk so he blast him with Destruction and a Conc blast. Switching to his repeater he jumps down after him and finishes Duke off after chasing him back up the ramp. He grabs the Armour Vest and the bacta. DW jumps up, grabs the sequencers, sets a trap by the vest and then turns the lightning on. Running quickly down the ramp he takes a pop shot at the Rbot which just grabbed the conc rifle, which causes it to fall off the ledge and die. Equiping his rail he sticks a charge to the newly respawned Duke.
-----

Health- 100
Shields- 200
Bacta- 5

Current weapon deployed: Concussion Rifle with 424 cells in ammo

~-~-~-~-~Mediation
Lrody is getting hit with lightning on the ramp. Destructos is still on the catwalk but by himself. The rbot just respawned next to the rail gun, but it's empty. Cariss just respawned in the air above the water. Duke is respawning over on the long curved ramp leading to the rail gun but has a rail det stuck to his head.
~-~-~-~-~

-=-=-=-=-

DarkWolf: 4
Duke: 2
Descent: 1
Cariss: 1
Lrody: 0
~~~~~=====~~~~~
Respond whoever. And no more, Automatic kills, give whoever your attacking a chance to maybe fight back.
2002-05-04, 12:21 AM #37
Its not a automatic kill if you don't want it to be. If you don't want your guy to die just take off of one of my actions and go from there and I will do the same. I just thought that what I had said made sense and sounded good to me and assuming I killed you
I would have taken your pack and you would have ben killed in the water. and make sure you dont go too kill happy. So maybe you sould just repost what you last said.(just edit or post a new message) Just to let you guys know I will be away for a few days.(im not sure how many) Thats all. Bye guys.

[This message has been edited by RS Darth Cariss (edited May 04, 2002).]
2002-05-04, 2:40 AM #38
hwy cool let me join!

Name:Kir-Ja Yoshur
Side:light
Saber:staff that breaks in half to atwinsaber
Saber colour:Yellow
Powers:Jump, Pull, Push, saber throw, blocking instinces
Race:Human
Appearance:black clothing with a grey vest and a black hooded cloke.
Level:Jedi Knight

[This message has been edited by PerfectJamie (edited May 04, 2002).]
2002-05-04, 2:48 AM #39
heres my saber ----------(=o====o=)-----------
and it becomes this -----------(=o==
. -----------(=o==

any way to the game. Looking for a peacful place I walk around the map then i notice there is a passage to a secret place that holds a conc, Being careful i pull out my saber and activate one end.........

[This message has been edited by PerfectJamie (edited May 04, 2002).]
2002-05-04, 1:42 PM #40
None of you new people have stated what (if any) mods you are on. And on a second note, Gand and Destructos are two different people. Gand is one of the all powerful mediator beings, and Destructos is an explosions specialist. I also won't be able to do much for a few days, I'm moving this week.

------------------
>>----->
SBX ROCKS!!
()===@{=====>
&gt;&gt;-----&gt;
SBX ROCKS!!
()===@{=====&gt;

↑ Up to the top!