Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → w00t-- new storyline!
w00t-- new storyline!
2002-07-14, 11:06 PM #1
Okay, because of the wildly popular evil taco story, I have decided to spawn an equally rediculus plot. Same sentence by sentence progression, please-- it seems to make for some superb developments.
Except for me - since I started this one - I get to have a paragraph...

There once was a badly burnt peice of toast...
Except, this piece of toast had a secret...
It is actualy the reincarnated spirit of...
Patric Duffy!

------------------
when left in the sun, mayonayse grows hair.
The manitee is probably endangered because it's so out of shape.
2002-07-19, 11:23 PM #2
Okay, fine. Don't reply... *cries silently*

------------------
computer games don't effect kids minds! I mean, if Pacman affected our parent's generation, they'd all run around muching pills and listenomg to annoying, repeditive music... ...uh oh.
2002-07-20, 3:35 PM #3
Sorry there, but the spooky taco style was never one I liked much. Also, it's rather hard to start new things on this board [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
Check out the following stories:
The Neverending Story Thread(comedy *sci-fi/fantasy*)--never finished--

(in story order)
The Change (The Second War) (sci-fi/fantasy) --not finished/on hold--
The Crusade--tentative title (fantasy/sci-fi) --To Be Announced--
Saga of the 3rd War (fantasy/sci-fi) --finished--
The Shadows of Darkness (fantasy/sci-fi) --finished--
The Eternal War (fantasy/sci-fi) --not finished/IN PRODUCTION--
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2002-07-21, 3:14 PM #4
The rather badily burnt peice of toast found itself laying in garbage and was picked up by the garbage men and was taking to an incineration place where he found himself about to be burnt even worse off than before then all of a sudden a....
(none)
2002-07-22, 5:07 PM #5
hungry incenerator operator spotted the toast, picked it up and was about to eat it, when a giant, man-eating...

------------------
2002-07-22, 11:58 PM #6
winged beagle flew in from above, captured hapless piece of toast, ate the incenorator operator's head, and flew off to...

------------------
I found twenty dollars on the side walk one day. Granted it was in an unconsious man's wallet, it was closer to the ground than anything else...
♂Şĉŕįъ™
2002-07-23, 2:43 PM #7
a super duper concrete reniforced birds nest and was about to feed the toast to it's baby when all of a sudden
(none)
2002-07-23, 10:28 PM #8
a hunter gun shot the beagle's nest with a rail gun, the force of which knocked the toast into the air, where it would surely fall into the river below, if not saved by...

------------------
This thread will self-destruct...
...now!
♂Şĉŕįъ™
2002-07-24, 6:09 AM #9
an evil harry potter fan who took him home to add to his bizarre collection of tiny, hapless...
2002-07-24, 6:16 AM #10
crazed, radioacive hampsters.... the poor toast took this as an insult an became angry. It got so mad that when the harry potter fan came back it......

[This message has been edited by saber_dash (edited July 24, 2002).]
2002-07-24, 6:18 AM #11
disguised itself as french toast and was taken out for breakfast, right as the garbage truck came by, which he leapt into, leaving sprinkles of powdered sugar on the lawn... no one noticed him leave except for a.....
2002-07-24, 7:57 AM #12
cow in the pasture across the street, which promptly told the...

------------------
♂Şĉŕįъ™
♂Şĉŕįъ™
2002-07-24, 8:06 AM #13
owner of a boneless chicken ranch to infest the place with termites.....which he did, much to the dismay....
2002-07-24, 9:48 AM #14
of the garbage truck driver, because the termites attacked his antique wooden garbage truck, causing the toast bounce out of the truck and...

------------------
♂Şĉŕįъ™
♂Şĉŕįъ™
2002-07-24, 11:09 AM #15
then a storm started to brew and our envitably dead piece of toast was struck by lightning and turned into "burnt to a crisp toast" and the force of the lightning forced him into a drainage pipe on the freeway and then

[This message has been edited by stompie7 (edited July 24, 2002).]
(none)
2002-07-24, 2:05 PM #16
the spirit of Patric Duffy desided it was time to come out, by yelling; "watch step by step on cbs weeknights at ten!" when the toast was ran over repeatedly by an eighteen wheeler.

------------------
♂Şĉŕįъ™
♂Şĉŕįъ™
2002-07-24, 4:03 PM #17
At that exact moment, on the exact opposite side of the world, the CEO of Wang-Hou Fortune Cookies was hit with the inspiring idea to produce a "patric duffy's career is toast" cookie, and released it to the China Sewer chineese resturaunt, where the toast was being served to a buisness executive after being found on the street by the chef.

------------------
♂Şĉŕįъ™
♂Şĉŕįъ™
2002-07-24, 5:20 PM #18
whoa......thats the end, you cant top that, way to go scrib

it was funny too

career is toast pun *yuck*!

yet funny

-opus
2002-07-24, 6:23 PM #19
noooooooooooooo!

------------------
♂Şĉŕįъ™
♂Şĉŕįъ™
2002-07-25, 7:42 AM #20
right when the buisness executive put the toast in his mouth and the being so hot that the buisness executive spit it across the room and hit some lady in the head which grabed the toast and threw it out the opened door then all of a sudden but seemed like slow motion.............
(none)
2002-07-25, 10:52 AM #21
the toast fell down into an open man hole, and would have surely drowned in the muck if not for...

------------------
♂Şĉŕįъ™
♂Şĉŕįъ™
2002-07-25, 2:17 PM #22
... its amazing ability to breathe underwater, but its troubles were not over when a twelve-year-old hacker wannabe named Scrib picked it up and ...
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2002-07-25, 8:15 PM #23
tured to face BV behind him, and proceeded to cuss him out, pointing out that BV was the only person that said this thread wouldn't survive even though it has and still won't shut up and accept the fact that he was wrong and that Scrib is the best 15-year-old massassian that ever there was, while the toast slipped out of his fingers and, due to the fact that it had just spent several hours in the sewer and was soaked with bacteria, bounced up into the air and came back down a mile north only to land on...

------------------
♂Şĉŕįъ™
♂Şĉŕįъ™
2002-07-27, 11:05 AM #24
Santa Claus's huge fat *** which every body is amazed that eight tiny reindeer can actually pull and then...
2002-07-27, 3:33 PM #25
it bounced into the jaws of blitzen, and he was about to clamp down, when he tasted the nasty sewage the poor patric-duffy-toast had been soaked in, and he spit it out; the toast was caught in an updraft and didn't come down till...

------------------
♂Şĉŕįъ™
♂Şĉŕįъ™
2002-07-27, 6:25 PM #26
...labor day, which, due to everyone doin gother stuff it was completely ignored for the rest of the week, and would have become old and moldy had it not been for the sudden...

------------------
You're all a bunch of useless bloody loonies!
2002-07-29, 5:31 PM #27
... destruction of the Earth as the poor sewage drifted into space where it surely would have died unless...
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2002-07-30, 9:28 AM #28
An incredibly huge space worm from the planet
AKJLFHAHFAHFKAHIWEHIEOHHGKE ate it...
2002-07-30, 12:19 PM #29
and the toast, when it came out of the worm-hole (^_^) drifted along untill it was sucked down to planet starr, where it was immediatly surrounded by hundreds of aliens in kennith starr's likness, who took the toast on a satin pillow for questioning in it's 'relationship' with miss lewinski!

------------------
♂Şĉŕįъ™
♂Şĉŕįъ™
2002-07-31, 7:43 PM #30
The toast stood up and started talking and said: "I have no relationship to ms lewinski, I am purely related to Bill Clinton more of." ...
"How can my feet smell if they dont have a nose?" - Ed (Ed Edd 'n' Eddy)
2002-08-01, 12:59 PM #31
A member of the jury was hungry, and mistook the toast on the defendant's desk as a snack and was about to eat it when he smelled it and said, "this toast stinks! just like patric duffy's career!"...

------------------
there are only 10 kinds of people in this world:
those who understand binary and those who don't.
Setting kittens on fire since the summer of 72!
"you really can have your cat and eat it too!"
2002-08-01, 4:16 PM #32
Unfortunatly none of the other Kennith Starr aliens know who Patrick Duffey was so the acused the hungry jury member of being an evil spawn of satin and sacrificed him to the smelly toast...
2002-08-03, 3:27 AM #33
whicih was aquited of all charges and was made king untill...

------------------
2002-08-03, 10:28 AM #34
the poor piece of toast was thrown in the trash can.
"How can my feet smell if they dont have a nose?" - Ed (Ed Edd 'n' Eddy)
2002-08-03, 12:10 PM #35
In the trash can the Patrick Duffey toast would have been lost forever had it not been picked up by the Starship Enterprise as it roamed the galaxy in search of cheesy poofs and chili cheese fritos...
2002-08-05, 4:15 AM #36
untill he walked in on Spock and Ohura and the flushed him out the garbage chute where he drifted along untill...

------------------
2002-08-05, 8:20 AM #37
the toast found itself in the middle of an Asteroid Field. after succefully navigateing it the toast thought " My God! my career is lasting longer than Patrick Duffey's carrer!"The toast would have had a long time to rest in space if not for....

[This message has been edited by Master_of_the_Sith (edited August 05, 2002).]
If "Pro" is the opposite of "Con" what is the opposite of Progress?
2002-08-05, 8:43 AM #38
Being splated on the windshield of a moving spaceship... ("moving spaceship" like a moving truck but in space...i'm gonna stop talking now)
2002-08-05, 9:52 AM #39
The spaceship belong to none other than Patrick Duffey!!! What an unbeleivable adventure!! OH! NO! the toast was sliding back father and farther down the ship until it was caught in the engines!!! This turned what was left of the toast into "Extremely black crispy carbon based toast"!
If "Pro" is the opposite of "Con" what is the opposite of Progress?
2002-08-05, 3:11 PM #40
Patric Duffy spun around in his ship to pick up his long lost brother, who, amazingly enough was still intact, and was now coated with a layer of carbon for protection.

------------------
"Aww man, I shot Marvin in the face!"

↑ Up to the top!