Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The Phantom Richoz, A New Teacher, Mr. Richoz Strikes Back, Return of Mr. Richoz
The Phantom Richoz, A New Teacher, Mr. Richoz Strikes Back, Return of Mr. Richoz
2001-04-22, 3:24 PM #1
*Post a sentence to continue the story, just like the spooky taco and Adv. of Mr. Richoz.*

One day Mr. Richoz was walking to class when he found...

[This message has been edited by LordX-T_IJ (edited April 22, 2001).]
Ohh Crap! - Darien Fawkes (The Invisible Man)
2001-04-23, 5:14 AM #2
that he had the uncanny ability to shriek at a high pitch and cause windows to shatter, and garage doors to open.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2001-04-25, 1:16 AM #3
??

And so that was hw he got his garage door open....
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-04-25, 7:37 AM #4
But then, he accidentally caused a child to go deaf one day, and the parents sued him for a very large amount of money...

[This message has been edited by Sarn_Cadrill (edited May 12, 2001).]

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2001-04-25, 8:56 AM #5
but then then while on the computer Mr Richoz got sucked into JEDI Knight and found himself on a level called "Into the dark palace"

ps:Sorry if this makes no sense but the fine thing didn't and I';m thinking on behalf of the teacher
Stormie
2001-04-25, 10:56 AM #6
Then his charactor was killed by a stormtrooper and became furiated so he...
2001-04-25, 11:01 AM #7
Punched the stormtroper acroos the room, and sat on him tell the stormtrooper gave him a key.
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-04-25, 1:48 PM #8
And it was the key to the Stormtrooper's mom's chastity belt! GOOD GOD!

------------------
"I want to be cremated so people won't come to worship at my bones." - Albert Einstein
2001-04-26, 7:17 AM #9
Mr. Richoz asked to see a picture of the Stormie's mother, and immediately threw away the key.

2001-04-26, 3:04 PM #10
And then he died and came back to life...
2001-04-27, 1:59 AM #11
Mr. Richoz felt nausious. He ran to the toilet and....
2001-04-27, 5:17 AM #12
drank all the water in the bowl.

2001-04-29, 9:17 AM #13
Then evil tsubababa! came and sat on him...

------------------
Teh local idiot of teh massassi temple...
--
No idea? I'm Cave_Demon!
2001-04-30, 5:43 AM #14
But, Mr. Richoz killed tsubababababa, and along with him, Cave_Demon. Then, he ran for president of the United.... Kingdoms (didn't expect that one did you?).

2001-04-30, 12:07 PM #15
And then he died and came back to life...
2001-05-01, 5:07 AM #16
The people were so amazed at his resurection 5kl||z, that they overthrew the government, and elected him immediately.

2001-05-01, 11:03 AM #17
(Now THIS is more like it!)
And he ruled with a fist of steele, and led the nation into world peace!
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-05-01, 12:30 PM #18
but then one day an asteroid was headed towards th palnet, threatening to...

------------------
may the farce be with you.
2001-05-02, 8:29 AM #19
eat all the peperoni pizza, so Mr. Richoz decided he had to do something.

2001-05-04, 10:53 AM #20
He took off his belt a hit the comet with it causing it too...
2001-05-04, 2:08 PM #21
Fly off and hit jupiter. Jupiter deflated and ran into saturn, which went ran into neptune, causing it to explode. the saturn just sat there.
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-05-04, 2:17 PM #22
And then Mr. Richoz's pants fell off.
2001-05-04, 7:22 PM #23
He was right in the middle of a press conference, and so was rather embarrressed as the entire nation saw (live) that he wore "whitey-tighties."

2001-05-05, 12:00 PM #24
And then he died and back back to life

[I'm beginning to see a theme here]
The answer is maybe.
2001-05-05, 1:24 PM #25
When Mr. Richoz realized his repeated death was just a method of hibernation.
2001-05-07, 5:08 PM #26
His hibernation methods gave a another strange ability, he could...
2001-05-08, 8:59 AM #27
Post repetitive messages on Massassi.net forums simply by willing it, so he did...and did...and did...

------------------
The man in black fled across the desert,
and the gunslinger followed.
Belgium.
2001-05-08, 10:47 AM #28
until he got tired of it. then he discovered a strange shiny object loged in between...

------------------
2001-05-08, 10:58 AM #29
(i am doing this before it gets stupid and disgusting)

a rock and a bunnyrabbit, so he pulled it out
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-05-09, 5:20 PM #30
only to find that the bunny rabbit was secretly a chinese spy in a rather convincing costume!
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk I have a workstation...
2001-05-10, 11:21 AM #31
Then the bunny rabbit proceeded to pull out his Walther PPK (squirt gun) and shoot Mr. Richoz with an oozy substane which in turn burnt Mr. Richoz large stomach shrinking him to the size of a peanut
2001-05-10, 3:44 PM #32
And then the bunny, whose named was Oogalifernannygoogle, dunked Mr. Richoz in BBQ sauce and ate him!
2001-05-11, 11:37 AM #33
Then the bunny realized it wasnt Mr. Richoz, it was his decoy robot with an internal bomb which destroyed the spy-bunny!
2001-05-12, 10:17 AM #34
And the Mr. Richoz ate what was left of the spy bunny.
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-05-12, 1:56 PM #35
But then he found out that it was a decoy robot with a bomb so he died and came back to life...
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2001-05-12, 2:02 PM #36
Then, Sarn_Cadrill came to his senses, and edited his previous post, so no one would have to scroll sideways.

------------------
When I was young, they told me that anyone could become president. Now that I'm older, I'm starting to believe them

2001-05-13, 10:45 AM #37
and when life, he found the bunny and STOMPED the DANG spy bunny FLAT!!! Like this: ______ <---Spy bunny
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-05-13, 3:48 PM #38
and then richoz realized he was late for dinner with his wife at a vey expensive restaurant.

------------------
2001-05-14, 5:54 AM #39
So, he grabbed his wife, (who slapped him for being late), and then they got in the car, and drove too fast, and Mr. Richoz got a speeding ticket

2001-05-14, 11:58 AM #40
so then he had to tell this story to to the cop, and it went on for many hours because the cop was really dumb. it went something like this...
"okay so heres what happened, oficer, One day Mr. Richoz was walking to class when he found...
that he had the uncanny ability to shriek at a high pitch and cause windows to shatter, and garage doors to open...."

and on and on till he said, "But then he found out that it was a decoy robot with a bomb so he died and came back to life...

and when life, he found the bunny and STOMPED the DANG spy bunny FLAT!!! Like this: ______ <---Spy bunny
and then richoz realized he was late for dinner with his wife at a vey expensive restaurant.

So, he grabbed his wife, (who slapped him for being late), and then they got in the car, and drove too fast, and Mr. Richoz got a speeding ticket.
so then he had to tell this story to to the cop, and it went on for many hours because the cop was really dumb. it went something like this..."

this went on for hours until the cop said "allright allright already, no ticket
but next time you wont get to defend yourself. ill just writechya up."

------------------

↑ Up to the top!