Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → As the ball began to drop...
As the ball began to drop...
2003-12-31, 5:06 PM #1
A fleet of TIE fighters were slowly pouring out of the docking bay of a Victory-Class Star Destroyer, when a message was heard over the Earth's radio network.

------------------
I'll have no pointy-ear outscoring me!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
~ Oscar Levant
2003-12-31, 5:21 PM #2
I'm bored, so I'll make my first ever post in the ISB. Massassi has taken one more piece of my soul.

"All your base are belong to us. Take us to your cinnamon."

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2003-12-31, 5:28 PM #3
*meanwhile in NYC*

crowd: 5...4...3...2...1...

random person form crowd: the ball is stuck!

Somewhere else, far away but still on Earth, a crack forms in the ground and an army of Balrogs comes out and attacks everyone.

------------------
wang is within all
eat right, exercise, die anyway
2003-12-31, 6:15 PM #4
In space, the Tie pilots, disregardiing laws against flying drunk, prepare to land on a remote city in Kansas while filled to the gills with spiked apple juice.

------------------
I'll have no pointy-ear outscoring me!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
~ Oscar Levant
2004-01-02, 12:38 PM #5
Due to a mishap in a top secret lab in the middle of nowhere, a team of scientists reversed time. The ball was going up.

------------------
Yeah, but you know what? This one, this one right here, this was my dream, my wish, and it didn't come true. So I'm takin' it back. I'm takin' 'em all back.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-01-02, 4:34 PM #6
Whilst not realized at the time, the mysterious voice over the radio was really the long deceased Orson Welles come back from the dead!

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-01-02, 5:09 PM #7
"Stop mucking with time, you goof!" screamed the chief scientist as he was sucked into the vortex.

------------------
Shut up. I'm GOING to do this whether you like it or not.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY

↑ Up to the top!