Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → A (Gore)y Story
A (Gore)y Story
2001-01-11, 2:54 PM #1
Once upon a time there was a man, this man had a name, which was Albert, but since Albert is a name too long to say frequently everyone called him Al. So one day Al was walking to the store to buy buttermilk for his mom, when a golden steam came from the depths of the sewer!

[This message has been edited by Radice (edited January 11, 2001).]
2001-01-13, 4:56 PM #2
All of a sudden as he sniffed the gold steam he realized something! He was 40 years old and living with his parents! He started to think of ways he could get a job and move out on his own. Then the effects of the steam wore off and he hurried on to the grocery store hoping his mother didnt ground him for taking so long...
2001-01-14, 4:46 PM #3
Then, once in the store he could not find any , any buttermilk at all! So he asked the clerk, who said
2001-01-15, 10:06 AM #4
"The buttermilk was stolen this morning by a masked man from Akansas with a girl in his pants."

So Al, not wanting to dissapoint his mother, went looking for the man with the girl in his pants.
2001-01-15, 10:46 AM #5
He searched for a long time, until he reached Armenia, where he found a masked man with a strange American accent. He decided to make a move to the girl in the masked man's pants, who also had buttermilk in his cowboy hat.
2001-01-16, 1:21 PM #6
But before he started on this tedious task he stopped at Grumpy's Hotdogs TM, and bought a super joe (infamous Grumpy's Hotdogs hotdog) which he ate. Afterwhile he had sideeffects from the hotdog and by the time he got back, The Man was gone!!
2001-01-16, 1:24 PM #7
So then, Al went back to the sewers to get help from the teenage mutant ninga turtles™.

------------------
F.L.E.X.O.R. -> Fonctional Lifeform Engineered for Xenocide and Online Repair.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2001-01-18, 10:00 AM #8
But they, being superheroes, refused the politician's cry, but they gave him a shiny gold coin featuring the newly elected president George W. Bush.
2001-01-19, 1:15 PM #9
Gore began jumpin up and down on the button, whining "I should have won! I kept recounting so they would feel sorry for me and elect me, but no! Bush is stoop!"

The Ninja Turtle's, being republican, starting hitting Gore on his head with pizza boxes until...
2001-01-19, 1:24 PM #10
All of the sudden, the power rangers showed up. As democrats, they started fighting the Turtles, and Al just had to keep on going on his journey..
2001-01-19, 1:27 PM #11
Suddenly, he fell into a dark well.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2001-01-19, 1:33 PM #12
He came to a splash at the bottom. He was very thirsty. So, against his better judgement, he took a drink. Too his suprise, he was drinking buttermilk! He found the magic well of the buttermilk faries! But how was he every to get out?
2001-01-19, 6:04 PM #13
He DRANK his way out, of course...
2001-01-19, 6:11 PM #14
And guess who did Al find in the buttermilk? Bill Clinton and he said.....
2001-01-21, 3:44 PM #15
"Your mother has been looking everywhere for you, she's worried sick!" Then being the good boy Al is he ran home with the remaining buttermilk he didn't drink. But to his surprise his house was thrashed and his new shoes were missing! Oh and his mother too...
2004-04-10, 5:17 PM #16
Just then, Al remembered that not only did Bill have an Arkansasian accent and was mysteriously masked, but he had also had a girl in his pants! Al ran quickly back to the dark well...

[I just noticed that this thread is really old. CURSE YOU FOR LINKING ME TO IT, VINNY!]

[This message has been edited by oSiRiS (edited April 10, 2004).]
New! Fun removed by Vinny :[
2004-04-10, 6:36 PM #17
Al Gore drew his machine gun and ran down the street, spraying hot lead in every direction. Nobody paid any attention because it was boring.

------------------
Flibbledy-dibbledy! Nyaaaaaaaahhh!

-The Last True Evil
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY

↑ Up to the top!