Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → life in the massassi temple
life in the massassi temple
2004-01-05, 3:36 PM #1
basicly, this is a story of what would happen if this was an actual building that we spent time in.

I will start

alpha1 enters the temple and greets those already inside.

------------------
your curiosity will get the better of YOU one day.
Jon`C:Irony is spelling 'quality' poorly.
Spork:Well I think 'Irony is spelling grammar poorly'
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)------@%
2004-01-05, 3:47 PM #2
Echoman watches alpha1 behind a computer console. "Hello alpha1. Please step through the detectors."

"Strange uptight security lately," questions alpha1. He steps into the detectors and is scanned by a beam of light. After the process, alpha1 leaves the security station and heads for his destination.

"Well, the security is here for a reason. Pugler is on the loose. We got to be careful..." said Echoman. He returned to his work at the computer consoles with a E-11 blaster by his side.

this could be an interesting story. Don't kill it guys)
------------------

[This message has been edited by Echoman (edited January 05, 2004).]
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-01-06, 6:40 AM #3
As alpha1 entered a glass door, he was met by Aikanaro, who was holding a folder marked classified in his hand. "the chief told me to give this to you alpah1 and to tell you that hes assigning you to bring Pugler in," said Aikanaro as he proceeded to explain the situation to alpha1. "Echoman told me that pugler was loose, but it didn't seem like it would be this serious," said alpha1. "Well as you can see it might be dangerous. If you need my help, you'll know where to reach me." responded Aikanaro as he dissapeared through another door.

------------------
The board is set, the pieces are moving......We come to it at last. -Gandalf
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.
~ Oscar Levant
2004-01-06, 3:50 PM #4
Phoenix enters the temple wearing dark glasses and a long black trench coat. He calmly passes through the metal detector which begins to wail immediately. Echoman moves over toward Phoenix, raising his metal detection wand.

Echoman
Would you please remove any metallic items you are carrying: keys, loose change...

Phoenix throws open his coat, revealing an arsenal of guns, knives, and grenades slung from a climbing harness.

Echoman
Holy ****...

THAT should give you something to work with. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--

[This message has been edited by phoenix_9286 (edited January 06, 2004).]

[This message has been edited by phoenix_9286 (edited January 06, 2004).]
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-01-06, 5:20 PM #5
Bus enters the temple, he notices a table with many delectable foods on it.

He begins talkin' with one of the robed men

"Been here long" I asked
The robed man replied "Oh what the bloody hell do you want, this look like some great tourist attraction! Does it!!!"
"Riiiiiight"

I noticed a wookie talkin to a girl, now thats just not right. Wookies keep takin all the girls...

I noticed the temple also had a large gift shop, I decided to go check that out....

------------------
Leader of Outlaw Inc.
2004-01-07, 8:46 AM #6
It only took a second for Echoman to run screaming like a girl when he saw phoenix's arsenal of weapons in his coat. He ran under his computer consoles and ordered a lockdown in the lobby. Soon, a group of armed guards came down.

Pheonix ran toward one side of the lobby and pulled out guns. He started shooting. The guards saw him and started shooting as well. Bullets went everywhere and chaos filled the room. By covering himself behind pillars, pheonix sprayed the lobby with shots and ran on walls to escape being gunned down. He pulled out a rocket launcher and created gaint blasts. Pieces of the walls and cement chunks flew into the air as more gunsmoke appeared. Quick as a flash, he crossed the room and used guns while jumping in mid air as the guards tried their best to blast him.

Too bad phoenix's aim is horrible because he couldn't shoot anyone. He made a quick escape toward the elevator and dodged incoming bullets from the guards. Phoenix was part of the postal service who loved action...

[This message has been edited by Echoman (edited January 07, 2004).]
2004-01-07, 3:10 PM #7
then aikanaro rushes for the elevator, and using his button pressing skill devoloped through hours of playing video games, begins to press the down button as fast as possible to bring the elevator back before pheonix can escape.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Aikanaro (edited January 07, 2004).]
~ Oscar Levant
2004-01-07, 3:26 PM #8
Burr walked in and saw Echoman under a conputer console his knees held tightly to his cheast.

"phoenix got here before me didn't he? Dammit." "Whats up with him??" Echoman asked.
"I have no clue, i just saw him walk down the street with a ****load of guns...hey, is that free coffe?!"
Burr happily poured some black coffe into a cup and sipped it.

------------------
Signatures are overrated.

"You can run but you will only die tired."
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-01-07, 3:34 PM #9
aikanaro changed his mind about the elevator and let pheonix "escape". Meanwhile, he typed "/kill" into the console and respawned at the elevator exit, and waited for something to happen.

------------------
~ Oscar Levant
2004-01-07, 4:21 PM #10
Phoenix was far to smart for Aikanaro however, and as the elevator doors opened on the top floor, Phoenix tossed a grenade out and quickly took the elevator back down one floor. All Phoenix heard as the doors closed was Aikanaro saying, "Oh no, not again..." before turning into a bowl of petunias in a poof of smoke.

As the elevator doors opened one floor down, Phoenix heard the dull rumble and vibration of the grenade's detenation above. He looked around and discovered he was on the Administration floor of the Massassi Temple Complex. It was only a matter of seconds before Phoenix decided to march down the hall in search of the great Brian's office.

He had some questions he wanted answered...

... What a strange mix of Matrix and Hitchhikers Guide that was...

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Last Stand
2004-01-07, 4:41 PM #11
Burr Finsihed his coffe and decided to see what was going to upstairs with Phoenix. He walked up the first flight of stairs and stopped at the Massassi Brute Squad entrance whose main objective at the moment was ridding this fine complex od evil trolls. He stopped, saluted, and continued walking up while humming Flexor's "Hypersphere"

------------------
Signatures are overrated.

"You can run but you will only die tired."
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2004-01-07, 5:27 PM #12
Phoenix was determined to reach the Brian's office. Every step he took in that hall, he was going closer to his distination. In his pocket, Phoenix was holding a gun as well as mail (he was part of the mail service). Phoenix was about to enter the office when, out of nowhere, two beings blocked his path. They were Rbots.

Rbots are special "programs" of the Massassi Network. They were not members nor trolls but a special group of "mods" that are attached to the system. They wore a suit and tie with dark sunglasses.

"What do we have here, Mr. Bot." said Rbot1 emotionlessly.

"Looks like bothersome person, Mr. Bot." said Rbot2.

"Agreed. Hello Mr. Phoenix..." said Rbot1.

Phoenix, who was determined to reach Brian, decided to shoot one of the Rbots. But the Rbot dodged the bullet in an instant.

"****!" proclaimed Phoenix. He may need some help.

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
----@%
2004-01-07, 6:02 PM #13
Suddenly, Outlaw Torn comes out of nowhere and runs up the wall, guns a blazing at the Rbots. The bots dodge easily, returning fire. Torn kicks off the wall and dive tackles Rbot 1 into the wall, making a gaping hole as they tumble through next rooms, leaving Phoenix with Rbot 2.

------------------
Prowling out of the tundra, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Outlaw Torn! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm seriously going to hump you until you scream like a banshee!"
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2004-01-08, 12:18 PM #14
Phoenix paused for a moment, staring directly into the lifeless eyes of the RBot. He cracked his knuckles, the Bot cracked his neck.

After subcontiously realizing that he'd not said but 3 words at the most the entire thread, Phoenix decided to speak out.

"If you'll excuse me Mr. Bot, I've mail that needs to be delivered."
Phoenix said as he clicked the saftey to one of his remaining guns off.

"I'm sorry Phoenix, but that isn't happening." Replied the RBot in a steady monotone voice. "Brian is a busy man, and has no time for your silly mail."

"We'll see about that." Phoenix retorted, "Lets say we go to the roof, it's a bit cramped in this hallway."

"Have it your way Phoenix, you're only prolonging the inevitable. I will kill you, be it here... Or up there." The Bot said as he faintly gestured up.

Phoenix said nothing, but gestured in the direction of the elevator. "After you."

"Oh no, I couldn't possibly." Said the RBot, "You first, please, be my guest."

"No, I simply insist you must go first. Your not afraid of me, are you?" Phoenix quickly shot back.

The RBot sighed. "It matters not, you'll be dead soon." He walked to the elevator with Phoenix close behind him.

The elevators in the Massassi Temple Complex are special in that they open when you come near them. And as the RBot approached the elevator, this is exactly what happened and what he expected. What he did not expect is that there would be no elevator there due to a mixup several days earlier in which a certain Neo and Trinity cut the cables to the elevator and blew it up whilst thinking they were freeing one Morpheus. The mixup was soon resolved and the two were sent to the building next door which was where they really needed to be. We now return you to our story in progress.

As the doors opened and Mr. RBot saw that there was no elevator, the words, "Hmm... thats odd, there's no elevator." ran through his head. At precisely the same instant, Phoenix had the words, "Whoa, that's a big hole, lets see how far down it is."

With that, Phoenix shoved the RBot into the elevator shaft and he fell.

"WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Screamed the RBot.

The scream echoed around for a bit, then faded, and a few short minutes later (yes, mimutes) he was rewarded with a distant soft *THUD*.

"Hey, that's a pretty long drop." He remarked. Then into the shaft through cupped hands he yelled to the RBot, "HEY, YOU FORGOT TO SAY 'THERE IS NO SPORK'! IF YOU HAD DONE THAT, YOU MAY HAVE LIVED!"

Phoenix dusted himself off, gathered his gun and his sack of mail (which magically appeared out of thin air) and walked calmly back down the hall.

He arrived at the door Outlaw Torn had tackled RBot 1 through. He went inside to find Outlaw sweaty and bruised still fighting RBot 1, who appeared equally disshelved.

Phoenix sat down at a conviently located computer terminal overlooking the battle. He sat and watched for awhile before Outlaw turned to him and began screaming, "Will you get off your lasy arse and help me?!"

Phoenix then looked at the computer and began typing commands.

"Now is good!" Outlaw screamed.

Phoenix pulled up one window labeled "JK.exe" and was surprised to see a somewhat poor graphical representation of the battle in progress.

"Phoenix! Get. Over. Here. NOW!" Outlaw continued while fighting.

Phoenix began to rise, but then sat back down and typed the following "T Tab Kick RBot 1". The representation paused and at the same time, the live battle in front of him paused. He was then rewarded with a booming voice that said, "RBot 1 kicked from game." right as RBot 1 vanished into thin air.

Outlaw who had been charging the Bot when it happened, became confused ran straight into a window with a *SMACK!*.

Phoenix got up from the computer calmly and said, "Come on, don't lay around being lazy. We have mail to deliver."

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
Last Stand
2004-01-09, 4:39 AM #15
Rubbing his head, he gets up and walks toward Phoenix. "You know, you could have warned me about that," Outlaw huffed. "Let's just deliever this and get outta here. Those Rbots are a pain in the arse."

------------------
Prowling out of the tundra, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Outlaw Torn! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

maeve
2004-01-09, 6:30 AM #16
Meanwhile burrboy found Aikanaro currently in the form of a petunia. Burrboy replanted him in magic massassi dirt which changed Aikanaro back into a human...or so it seemed. He looked at himself and found that he was a hobbit, and he felt somethign on his neck which turned out to be the Ring of Power.

------------------
~ Oscar Levant
2004-01-09, 11:10 AM #17
Echoman found Aikanaro and kicked him out of Massassi.

"No bloody Hobbits..." he said.

Echoman returned to his post. The lobby was in a mess. Dust and debris were everywhere. So he picked up a broom and started to sweep...

Phoenix and Outlaw rid themselves of any marks of the fight and proceeded to the Brian's office at the end of the hall. Big glass door slowly opened. Up on a desk was Brian sitting in a leather chair with a cigar in his mouth. He was busy with work, but, after he glanced at Phoenix and Outlaw, he decided to put down his papers. "Who do we have here..."

"Hello" responded Outlaw. He gently handed the mail to Brian. Brian looked down to inspect the mail content. He quickly stuffed an envelope labeled "Pugler. Confidential Information" in his pocket. The rest of the mail he just threw out the window because they were just spam.

"I have a job for you two." said Brian. He walked over to the big glass windows of his office to look out. "You see, tensions between Massassi and the Admiral Command Chamber have grown. I see an upcoming battle soon..." Brian sighed, "I want you two to hand deliver a package to them. The journey to them won't be easy. You must first cross the unpredictable land of Juz. Can you do it?"

Phoenix shrugged. "Well..."

"I'll double the pay." said Brian.

Phoenix and Outlaw left the Temple with a small, brown package in their hands and their goals set on to the Admiral Command Chamber. But first they must pass the land of Juz...

------------------
----@%
2004-01-09, 11:27 AM #18
It didnt take them long to start fighting. At first they fought about the money (and who gets more) then power and then cake until they started throwing rocks at each other. Outlaw hurled a rock at pheonix and he ducked. As he did though, he looked into the bushes behind Outlaw and saw Prince Xizor fighting howlers with his lightsaber. Pheonix killed the one that was about to whoop Xizor's a$$ but thankfully didnt. Xizor decided to join along for the journey. They accepted and it was all happy.

------------------
Madquack and Firbnic have a signature.
*Remnant Temple beta almost done*
Light And Darkness
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-01-09, 12:10 PM #19
Meanwhile, on the Interactive Story Board floor...

Geb the writer: *typing* "and then... Maybechild said to Geb...--"

*loud noises from the fighting can be heard*

Geb the writer: Urgh, I wish they'd keep the noise down...

*Geb the writer goes back to his writing*

------------------
Check out the following stories over at the Interactive Story Board:
The Never-ending Story Thread or visit the new webcomic version!
The Vision Cycle series
Featured Story: Dead
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2004-01-09, 3:12 PM #20
Suddenly out of nowhere, Phoenix ran into the room where Geb was typing, followed quickly by Outlaw who was still chucking rocks at Phoenix just becuase it was fun. After one particuarly close call with a rock near his head, Phoenix decided to dive closer to Geb's computer.

"Can, you freak people take this elsewhere? I'm trying to concentrate." Geb complained.

"But..." protested Phoenix, "This is the Interactive Story Board... and this," Phoenix said as he waved his arms around him, "Is a story."

Just then Outlaw decided it'd be a good time to chuck another rock while Phoenix was distracted. However, Phoenix's reaction time was higher than anticipated. In one swift move, Phoenix reached down, grabbed Geb's keyboard, ripped the cord out, and used it as a bat on the rock sending it on a trajectory straight back at Outlaw who was hit with it and knocked out.

Phoenix looked at the destroyed keyboard.

Geb glared at Phoenix.

Phoenix gave Geb a sheepish grin. "Oops...."

Phoenix then turned and ran like hell before Geb could inflict his wrath.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
Last Stand
2004-01-09, 3:34 PM #21
Prince Xizor Didn't realize what was going on before it was to late. He came into to Gebs wrath as soon as he stepped in the door. He started running to along with pheonix and Outlaw. Now its time to go start into the land of Juz and not get off track again.

First we have to cross through the Mountains of Doom though. What will happen now...

------------------
Light And Darkness
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-01-09, 5:02 PM #22
Lt myn corstar walks though security gate and glances at the dozens of holes in the walls.

*looks at echo* "bad day eh?" Lt corstar walks to the metal detector, pulls out a 12 inch dagger sticks it in the little basket then proceeds to stick a small handgun, some ammo, a knife sharpener, another small knife, some plyers, a peice of plastic explosives and a sawed off shotgun in the small basket. Then Lt myn corstar walks through and sets off the alarm because of his belt buckle.

[This message has been edited by Lt_myn_skyhopper (edited January 09, 2004).]
2004-01-09, 5:05 PM #23
I want you all to take careful note of how everyone after me to pass through this metal detector has been heavly armed. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif] I have a few good ideas, but I'm gonna wait a bit before posting them.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
Last Stand
2004-01-09, 5:13 PM #24
Lt myn corstar drops belt in the basket sticks the basket in a cupboard next to echo and walks to the elevator. Lt corstar hits the up button a few times and frustraited, he decides to take the stairs.
2004-01-09, 5:25 PM #25
Echoman heard the phone ring on his console and picked it up. It was Gebohq.

"Bloody hell!" complained Gebohq. "People just walked into my office and caused a mess. What kind of people are you letting into this building?! I'm bloody trying to work here and drink Dr. Pepper at peace! Why the hell aren't doing anything about this matter? I'm very angry about thi--"

Stressed out, Echoman hung up the phone and continued to sweep. Another phone call was heard. It was from Brian.

"I gave an important package to two mailman. Just a second ago I saw them throwing rocks at each other. I want you to straighten the issue out now! Do you unders--"

Echoman hung up, sighed and got back to cleaning the lobby floor. He had a bad feeling for the times ahead...

------------------
----@%
2004-01-10, 6:23 PM #26
Lt corstar finishes walking up the stairs and walks into the hall way glancing at the hole in the ceiling, Corstar walks into the room where Gebohq is sitting.

"uh.... whats with the rocks" Lt corstar said. "Also I understand you write for money..."

"Some mailmen ran into my office gave me a package and BROKE MY KEYBOARD." Gebohq said angerly.

Lt Corstar backed away from the angry writer towards the door.

Gebohq slowly stood up and pulled out a pencil and charged at Lt Corstar.

Fearing for his life and being eraced, Lt Corstar ran to the door and found it locked
"What the heck?" Lt Corstar said kicking the door "This wasn't locked a moment ago."

So Lt Corstar ran at the closest window past the mad writer and went through the window shattering it, into a tree four storys down and onto the pavement landing hard on his back.

"Owwww.....medic?" Lt Corstar whined.

[This message has been edited by Lt_myn_skyhopper (edited January 10, 2004).]
2004-01-10, 8:55 PM #27
Meanwhile, Outlaw, Xizor and Phoenix continue there journey through the Mountains of Doom.

Outlaw: Man, I'm glad we got a way from Gebohq. He freaks out over so many tiny things.

Phoenix: I know. So, where the hell are we?

Xizor: Umm... Mountains of Doom?

Outlaw pulls out his map and compass and starts looking at it.
"Yep, should be. I heard that Madquacks live around here. Its also the last realm of the Land of Mods. Think we will see a Mod?"

------------------

maeve
2004-01-12, 11:12 AM #28
Highemp the Writer walks in through the Temple door. He does not set off the metal detector.

"What in bloody heck?" Echoman wondered aloud. "What kind of dang foo' don't walk into this place armed?"

Highemp ignores him and walks up to the ISB offices. "What's up, Gebbers?"

Geb glares lightsabers at him. Highemp, surveying the mess, has only one thing to say.

"Ah. Aha." Pondering for a moment, he then says, "Yes, that is very funny."

Geb is about to strangle Highemp when a small ball of metal and fur comes bowling through the window, wielding a battle axe and yelling, "KRIG SMASH!"

"Oh, hullo, Krig," Geb says, calming down.

Highemp ignores them both and inspects the damaged keyboard. All the keys in the middle row - from "A" to "'" are missing. Highemp sighs and mutters, "The pen, the PEN, not the keyboard!"

Geb makes the twirling crazy sign about the ear, and Krig nods.

Highemp then pulls out his trusty mechanical pencil and punches the eraser button on the top, pointing the end towards his eye. A blue laserlight fires up genes in his eyes, activating an electromagnetic signature imprinted upon his pupil.

"There," he says, and promptly walks out.

------------------
Quest on epic adventures or duel at the High Citadel!
Visit my all-new website, the [url=http://com3.runboard.com/blazaruscitadel]Lazarus Citadel[/url!
2004-01-12, 3:15 PM #29
DjDTM walks from the Mountain of Doom and passes the 3 men that are seemingly on a journy. Noticing their heavily armed selves he walks passed them in a deep panic. DjDTM is 5 seconds away from them when he feels something of a rock impact the back of his head. He runs screaming and flailing his arms in the air all the way to the temple.

In an immidiate pause, he calms down almost instantly. He enters the security room and walks through the metal detector. *REEEEEEE* goes the metal detector. DjDTM slowly liquidates him into metal.

Echoman shrugs, "You can go."

DjDTM replies, "Aight."

He notices all the rubble and how destroyed the lobby is, and passes a little folder on the flour that says "Classified" upon it. Dj opens it and begins to read. "Plans on Massassi's Destruction" read the cover page of the folder.

"Why would some one willing to help The Massassi Temple, cary such a plan." He though.

DjDTM reads on, "Just kidding." "I've should of known, Aikanaro was always such a kidder." or so he says to decieve the massassi readers of the NES. He throws the folder at a conveniently placed fireplace. He notices Geb talking to a large axe welding maniac and decides to have fun. Dj melds himself into an exact replica of his keyboard, and falls to the floor. Geb notices the keybaord and shouts with glee.

"YES!" Shouted geb. He walks over to his computer and plugs in the dj. As he begins to type the words he ment to say aren't apearing on the screen. Instead the words "Your touching me pee pee." apear. Dj quickily melds back into himself and puts his pointer finger to his bottom lip, smiles stupidly, and lifts his left knee up and giggles like an idiot.

Then almost instantaniously runs and picks up the guns left from the gun battle and melds his fingers in to magazines for the pistol then cuts them off, and regrows his fingers. He inserts the finger clip into the gun and runs after Aikanaro knowing something that the Massassi world doesn't.

NOTE: DjDTM can absorb any metal. DjDTM can meld himself into almost anything, unless he has enough metal in him to do so.

------------------
"Things you own, end up owning you."
-(Fight Club)
2004-01-13, 1:32 PM #30
Lt corstar slowly gets up brushing off random glass and leafs from the tree. "That was a once in a life time save" Corstar said.

So Lt Corstar walks around back to the front of the building and walks in past DjDTM and through the metal detector again not setting off the alarm because all his weapons are in the posession of echo. "Want your guns back?" Echo said reaching for the cupboard.
"No" Lt Corstar said. "I want to see geb."
Lt Corstar walks to the Stairs and starts running up.

*20 minutes later, DjDTM is gone and Corstar is at the top of the stairs* "Jeeze who the heck made these" Lt Corstar said.

Lt Corstar opens the door into the interactive story room leaving it a tad open making sure its unlocked and walks over to Geb.

"So er... you make storys?" Lt Corstar said.
"Yes." Geb said as he fixed his keyboard.
"So... could you do me a favor and help me with my spelling?" Lt Corstar pleaded.
"No. Good Day." Geb said.

Lt Corstar walked out the door and into the hallway. "Great. Now what." Corstar said
2004-01-14, 10:44 AM #31
A man with right eye glowing silvry-blue approaches Corstar. "Lieutenant!"

Corstar salutes. "Yes, sir?"

"I am Highemp the Writer. My nanowave/pulse vision shows that you are a coward."

Corstar sighs. "Well, uh, yes, that is true, sir."

Highemp smiles. "Good. I need no bravehearts here. You must defeat Exar Kun. His jealous spirit is imprisoned within this Massassi Temple, and seeks release. Here are your orders." He gives Lt. Corstar a folder marked FYEO - For Your Eyes Only.

Then Highemp is gone once more, leaving Lt. Corstar with his orders.

-----

On Coruscant, in the Imperial Palace, Grand Admiral Ryan kneels before the Emperor. "Yes, your majesty, I will destroy the Massassi Temple."

The entire fleet sets out from the Admiral's Command Chamber in the star system of TACC and heads toward Yavin 4.

-----

Highemp is in his personal chamber on the fifth floor of the temple. He is pondering the many threads of the ISB.

The Empire, which seeks to destroy the Massassi Temple. Exar Kun, likewise. The forces attacking the Neverending Story. The Shattered NeS. What unites them? They cannot be mere coincidence.

Then it hits him. Tartarus. When the NeS was shattered, the monsters incarcerated in the prison plane of Tartarus were released: Helebon. . . and who knows how many others. They are manipulating events after their design!

-----

In the Tenth Hell, Helebon sits astride his black throne of skulls and bone.

Helebon: I must be careful that no one sees my plan. The Massassi Temple poses a great threat. Therefore, I have taken control of that puppet Palpatine and ordered him to destroy it. Then the writers of the Ever-ending Plot will be able to step in and shape NeS to their will! Muahahahahahaahahahaha!

------------------
Quest on epic adventures or duel at the High Citadel!
Visit my all-new website, the [url=http://com3.runboard.com/blazaruscitadel]Lazarus Citadel[/url!
2004-01-14, 1:09 PM #32
Lt Corstar looked around and said a few swear words reguarding Highemp. So Corstar walked down the stairs to the metal detector and pulled out all his weaponry.

"Where do you think you're going with that?" Echo said raising an eyebrow.

"To kill someone and you'll stay right there unless you want to learn how a .45 bullet feels up close" Corstar said pulling the action back and putting the gun away.

*10 minutes later in the basement*

"Uh... hello any evil ghost bad dudes around here?" Corstar said poking his head around a crate marked "Matty's levels". Walking down through the rows and rows of unfinished and old levels Corstar came to a door. "Hall of champions eh?" Corstar said reaching for the switch to open the door.

As Corstar walked in he looked around and noticed pictures of famous level makers. Corstar stood in the hall and glanced behind flexor's picture and finding a button.

"Hello... whats this?" He said outloud.

Pressing the button Corstar stood back. Turning around he saw a statue coming up that said "The kedristone". As Corstar stared at the statue he didn't notice a dark shape coming up behind him.
2004-01-16, 5:14 AM #33
Xizor, Outlaw, and Pheonix stop to have a snack. They realize quickly that they dont have very much food because Pheonix didnt pack enough in his cooler and Xizor didn't have much to begin with. Once again a fight breaks loosed just because they felt like fighting.

Pheonix: It's his fault! (pointing to Xizor)He didnt bring anymore food with him.
Xizor:Hey dont look at me. I just wanted to tag along.
Outlaw just continues to add random comments throughout all the bickering and finally it stops when they realize there is nothing they can do but find food out in this odd place.

They are looking around and have found a few snacks here and there and they see a sign:
*bewre: madquaks in ths plac e*

Outlaw: we better be careful now, i bet there around here spying on us.
What will happen now...

------------------
Light And Darkness
2004-01-16, 12:31 PM #34
As Lt Corstar Watches the Kedri Stone a Shadow comes out from the wall.

"Whoooo Entars my domain?" Exar Kun said.

"One who will hold you to....erm I mean, I have come to vanquish that who haunts the Massassi Temple... Leave now or prepair to become target practice." Corstar said pointing his .45 at Exar Kun.

"Fool... you can not kill...Thou shall not become victorious for you can not vanquish me." Exar Kun glared and became semi transparient.

Pulling out his knife Corstar threw it at high speed at Exar Kun. To be expected it went right through him and smashed into the picture of Kak.

Exar Kun, becoming enraged, took physical form and charged Corstar. Exar picked up Corstar and threw him into the ceiling.

"Eat thine plaster." Exar said grinning and disapeering into the floor.

*in the lobby*

Corstar flew through the floor and into the air. Changing direction he went down head first into a chair. Pulling his head out of the bottom of the chair he stood for a moment and Met darkness.

2004-01-17, 7:33 AM #35
Meanwhile, outside, Tony was having some problems.

"No, I do NOT want a log." he repeated for the umpteenth time.
"But sir, everyone wants one!" Ad McBanner replied.
"Give me a good reason."
"It's big, heavy and wood?"
"Quite. Well, if you..."
"Do you wan to buy?"
"NO!!"
"Are you sure? We give a 15% discount for initial refusals..."

Tony looks up in surprise towards the sky. As Ad McBanner does so, Tony beanbags him and steals his clothes. With a whistle and an extra pair of clothes, he set off towards the temple.

Walking through the entrance, Tony was instructed by Echoman to go through the detectors. The sirens, despite being covered in wall-dust-stuff, wailed as only sirens can, so Tony dumped his saber, keys and loose change on the floor. And tried again.

Five minutes later, Tony was sitting in his underpants, having just removed the last of his clothes. He stood up and tried to go through the door. PING! Finally, he thought.

Collecting his stuff, he set out to find work. Well, by 'set out' he sat on the floor in a pile of dust and wrote a sign saying "WILL DO SEEMINGLY MUNDANE TASKS WHICH TURN OUT TO LEAD OFF IN A TANGENT AND CONNECT WITH THE MAIN CHARACTERS FOR FOOD".

------------------
Yeah, but you know what? This one, this one right here, this was my dream, my wish, and it didn't come true. So I'm takin' it back. I'm takin' 'em all back.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-01-17, 11:10 AM #36
Echoman watched Tony in shame. He just nodded his head as Tony continued to hold the sign. Being fed up from cleaning the floor, Echoman walked up and slapped Tony.

"No!" ordered Echoman.
"But..." responeded Tony.
"NO MORE."
"But..."
"OUT!"

Filled with anger and disgust, Echoman pulls out a nightstick and starts to pound Tony to the dusty ground. The sign he made was ripped apart by Echoman's hands as Tony began to weep. At the moment Lt Corstar appeared in front of the group. He was out of breath..

"Evil...forces..(cough)...Ewar Kun...bad...(cough)...evil!" said the Corstar as he pointed to the area he just been.

Echoman narrowed his eyes. "What are you talking about? Must I make you be quiet! Stop smok--"

Suddenly, the lobby turned dark. The forces of evil could be felt in the air. Sounds of the undead could be heard. Exar Kun appeared. He didn't seem so pleased.

"Holy Crap!" said Tony. He panically began to run in circles thinking what to do. Echoman was scared as hell.

"You!" yelled Lt Corstar at the evil being. "You shall not spread your darkness in this world!!"

"Mortal fool. Thou shall not defeat me!" boasted Exar Kun...

------------------
----@%

[This message has been edited by Echoman (edited January 17, 2004).]
2004-01-18, 1:41 PM #37
It had been a long hard day in the office for Jackpot, forced to script cog for hours upons hours, upon months, upon years by GBK and SaberMaster. Given these factors alone would make mere mortals quiver, but GBK was insistant that (for some reason that eludes me at time of writing) his Linux box was having issues.

Jackpot reckoned that that wasn't the only thing that had issues, but after having heard many strange noises (perhaps gunshots, or maybe they were Echoman's screams - the two were indistinguishable) from hundreds of floors above (side note: coggers have good hearing as their eyesight deteriates in the near darkness, coding away into the early hours with only the flicker of their screens for light/warmth/company), then he guessed today was not really any different than any other - there were always people doing daft things round this way. Only the other day he'd heard that "The One" fellow and his chick had passed by and caused equal distress for poor Echoman (his meticulous cleaning was known throughout the land, especially the wonders he could work with a dusty, shot-out lobby...).

Interestingly enough, not less than 5 minutes ago did Jackpot happen to look up from his dumb terminal (no it really was dumb - it was running Windows XP) and saw one of his old-devised cog scripted programs, shoot down the hole that was the entrance to "The Cog Lair" at the very bottom of the Massassi Temple and recognised it as that of Rbot2. Strangely enough, there was some faint jeering from whence the Rbot had fallen accompanied by some strange mention of "SPORK" - whatever that happened to mean....

Jackpot, feeling sorry for the poor AI decided that if he pressed the "Increase AI Hunting Procedure" hotkey in the JK.exe program that was running (hey - you've got to test these cog scripts work [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif] ), he may (for once) get real mail, hand delivered and not any of that electronic carp (...and if you've seen electronic carp, they're dangerous - especially in water...).

With a new lease of life Rbot2 sprang to life and set off with one directive - to find Outlaw, Phoenix and the "magically-appearing-out-of-thin-air" mailbag. Rbot2 would stop at nothing until its mission was accomplished, passing (on its way out of the temple) a very nasty looking individual that was pummeling Echoman, Tony and Lt Corstar without mercy but with intent - it was obvious (to anyone that wasn't getting a pummeling already) that this "Exar Kun" fellow had not been provoked to attack in the slightest...

To (probably not) be continued...

(I hope you all enjoyed my first posting in the ISB forum - thought I'd finally give it a whirl [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif] )

------------------
"lucky_jackpot is the smily god..." - gothicX

"Life is mostly froth and bubble,
But two things stand in stone,
Kindness in another's trouble,
Courage in your own"
("Ye Wearie Wayfarer" - by Adam Lindsay Gordon)
"lucky_jackpot is the smily god..." -gothicX
"Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand in stone,
Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own"
- "Ye Wearie Wayfarer"
|| AI Builder: compatible with both JK & MotS || My website ||
2004-01-18, 3:10 PM #38
I want you all to know I haven't abandoned the thread, I've just been highly preoccupied. But now that my "nemesis" RBot 2 is back, I think I'll have to post something soon. Look for it tomarrow.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
Last Stand
2004-01-19, 6:22 AM #39
Kicking a board at Exar Kun Lt Corstar got his attention, Corstar ran like heck through the hall way towards the Newb torturing section. As Corstar ran he reloaded his .45 and started firing as he ran, Sending bullets into the wall and making Exar a ton of a lot madder.

"CRUD..." Corstar said as he wasted his last clip. "What do I have to do to KILL this thing."

As Corstar burst through a door into the Newb torturing room he ran through looking for a way out, from a window to a small door.

"Uh oh" Corstar said kicking the stone wall. "I am SO screwed..actully, hmmmmmm"

As Exar Kun came around the corner into the room he searched he let out a terrible scream that echoed through out the temple. After searching the room Exar couldn't find his prey.

"Don't think you have won Corstar, I WILL hunt you down and when I find you..." Exar said as he left.
2004-01-19, 2:02 PM #40
Meanwhile, back in the Land of Juz, Pheonix and and Outlaw travel onward, after leaving Xizor in a ditch, to deliver their package. Hearing something behind them, they dash behind a small rock for cover, boot up their XP powered Ray guns, and start shooting.

Happydud: "Hey guys. It's just me.. No need to shoot."
Outlaw: "Oh Brian! It's him! *shoots shoots shoots, but nothing happens.* Arg. WTF?
Happydud: "Ah. I see you've got the XP powered ray guns. They're prone to not booting correctly and crashing. If you guys let me join in your mission to deliver that mail package-"
Pheonix: "What mail package?"
Outlaw: "The one we're delivering for Brian, remember?"
Phoenix: "Ah, right. *motioning to happydud* Carry on."
Happydud: "... Anyway. As I was saying. If you guys let me join in your mission to deliver that mail package-"
Pheonix: "Wait. Brian told us to deliver something? Are you sure..?"
Outlaw: "Erg.. Yes. Remember? It was only about 20 posts ago.."
Pheonix takes out his laptop and goes to Massassi. Re-reads thread and says, "Ah, that's right."
Happydud: ".. Um.. anyway... If you guys let me join in your mission to deliver that mail package, I'll give you Linux-based, GBK Approved ray gun blasters. They're VERY high quality."
Outlaw: "Ok. You're in. But first.. you must best us in a battle."
Happydud sighs, tackles outlaw, and gives him a titty-twister.
Outlaw: "AAAARRRHHH!!! STOP STOP STOP! YOU WIN!! You can join our party.." *rubs chest*
Happydud: "Thank you."

And so, the party now increased to three.. no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt have thy party increased to, and the number of thy party shalt be three. Four shalt thou not acquire, neither thou stay at two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number be reached, haths been reached, thou shalt carry on thy quest.. for the Mail Package.

Pheonix: "What mail package?"

And thus happydud too, makes his first non-spoooookay toco post on the ISB. More to come, possibly.]
------------------
MadQuack on Military school: Pro's: I get to shoot a gun. Con's: Everything else.
"I'm going to beat you until the laws of physics are violated!!" ! Maeve's Warcry

RIP -MaDaVentor-. You will be missed.

[This message has been edited by happydud (edited January 19, 2004).]
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!

↑ Up to the top!