Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → How do I start???
How do I start???
1969-12-31, 4:00 PM #1
The content of this post is missing.
2003-02-27, 3:57 AM #2
Hello everyone!

How do I start to create a map? Witch program shoud I use???

Please help...

------------------
Rogoff
2003-02-27, 4:11 AM #3
GTK radient don't know where to get it.

------------------
In every heart there is a light, this light can penitrate all the darkness stored within us, but..... We must let it

~Vairtis
In every heart there is a light, this light can penitrate all the darkness stored within us, but..... We must let it

~Vairtis
2003-02-27, 12:57 PM #4
Try www.qeradiant.com.

------------------
2003-02-28, 2:27 AM #5
I have downloaded the "JED v.95" from massassi...

------------------
Rogoff

" -Even if the real world is dark, a fully trained jedi with his force as his ally will be victorious!"
- Jedi Master Wando
2003-02-28, 3:35 AM #6
JED is for jedi knight 1 (I think) and GTK rad is for jedi outcast.

------------------

~Vairtis

~Vairtis
2003-02-28, 4:10 AM #7
You mean "JK2 Editing Tools Suite of editing tools for Jedi Outcast"?

------------------
Rogoff

" -Even if the real world is dark, a fully trained jedi with his force as his ally will be victorious!"
- Jedi Master Wando
2003-02-28, 5:37 AM #8
ok GTK rad is for maps you can also get a tools pack from www.jediknightii.net that includes stuff lie BeHaVEd.

------------------

~Vairtis

~Vairtis
2003-02-28, 7:20 AM #9
Ok, thanks, the next step is to learn how to do a good map... Is it easy or hard???

See ya!

------------------
Rogoff

- Jedi Master Wando
2003-02-28, 9:31 AM #10
Start VERY simple like a room with a enemy and you. To start you select a texture you want. Then click where you want one CORNER of your room to start then darg (you will get the hang of it) then make it 3 WHOLE blocks high then hit the hollow button then.... you go to selection and near the bottom is make solid. now for you your enemy and you light insert a info player start whereever and make it one unit high off the ground (no selection make solid) then right click where you want your enemy then go to NPCs look for the one you want. Then right click again then hit light for the intensity go for about 750 then press esc to unselect save and go to bsp then bsp fullvis and your done! (now if you know how to make maps already still make at least one to make youself comftorble with GTK) now for more advanced stuff go to: http://mapping.jediknightii.net/ and got to the tut section download and your done (you still have to read it unless your a cyborg computer that can autmatically get it perfect the first time :P)

------------------

~Vairtis

~Vairtis
2003-02-28, 10:08 AM #11
Yeah, thanks!

Ill try that... Thanks so much!! [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
Rogoff

- Jedi Master Wando

↑ Up to the top!