Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Spawning NPC ALLIES/ENEMIES Revealed
Spawning NPC ALLIES/ENEMIES Revealed
2002-03-31, 5:06 PM #1
Greetings People,

As you may have found out from the topic, I found out how to spawn allies/enemies in Jedi Knight 2: Outcast. This can be done from ANY LEVEL In the Single-Player and Multi-Player Game.

Simply, Bring down the console with SHIFT + ~

Then type NPC Spawn ______
Here are ones I have tried which spawn people who FOLLOW you aswell as fight any enemies you run into.

Npc Spawn Luke -Spawns Luke with his Lightsaber who does some really sweet moves to kill enemies.

Npc Spawn Rebel -Your standard Rebel Trooper with Blaster Rifle who follows you around and shoots badguys.

Npc Spawn Lando -Lando follows you and attacks enemies

Npc Spawn Jedi -This spawns a Kyle Kartarn who follows you around and uses a Yellow Lightsaber agianst enemies.

Npc Spawn stormtrooper -Your usual Stormtrooper

NOW THERE ARE MANY OTHER People you can spawn. Theese are just the ones I have done so far. If people could add to this list in replies other things you can spawn so people can know what to do.

Now you can go around spawning allies to help you fight your enemies in Any Level!. The most fun is going into a large open area like rooms in Doom_Detention and going to console and typing Notarget then spawnning alot of Stormtroopers then spawn several Jedi's like Luke. Turn off no target and fight the stormies with Luke and others. LOTS OF FUN.

-Quinn Mallory
Sound Editor/Music Composer
-BobaF4@aol.com
-Thanks Raven for making this kick *** game.
What if you found a portal to a parallel Universe?
2002-03-31, 5:34 PM #2
Quinn, posting a topic on multiple forums is spamming. I suggest you delete this post at once. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

↑ Up to the top!