Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Idea for Two-Sabers/LightStaff
Idea for Two-Sabers/LightStaff
2002-03-31, 7:26 PM #1
Spork rocked in JK. Would be awsome if a simular mod was done for JO, but instead of just doing a lightstaff mod, could add a small feature that let you break/split the staff into two Sabers (like boc used in JK). Extra fun for those who like using both the lightstaff and two-sabers.
I'll try making a mod for this if i can. I have done some mods for Quake3 but will have to see if the saber skins can be easily edited. If this idea peeks your interests, go ahead and give it a try.
2002-04-01, 5:03 AM #2
I wonder if it's possible to give the Double-Bladed Lightsaber two different modes like in TPM, the conventional mode would be like the normal single blade saber and the second enhanced mode would engage the second blade for when you're fighting more than one Jedi.

↑ Up to the top!