Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → a cape on a MP model?
a cape on a MP model?
2002-04-02, 5:33 AM #1
Just out of curiosity, would it be possible to put a cape on a MP model in this game? i don't mean like the cardboard neck drapes like in JK, but like make it sorta like mon motha's dress i guess is the best example. . .

i mean like kinda drape over the shoulders, and the bottom like follow the feet animations when you run... does that make any sense at all? so sort of like mon motha's dress, but it only covers the back and part of the side of the character... would that be possible/relatively easy to do?
Do you have stairs in your house?
2002-04-02, 6:03 AM #2
it's doable, but definetly not easy...head on over to www.polycount.com and search for some Q3 models with capes, I think Spawn has one, and maybe you find some others...isn't there a darth vader, too?
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
2002-04-02, 6:30 AM #3
k, thanks... the cape on Darth Vader [after seeing this model, i mean in the movies, thought the model on this website should help me a lot] is kinda like what i'm thinking, you know where it starts in the front and drapes over the shoulders, down the side....

[This message has been edited by Correction (edited April 02, 2002).]
Do you have stairs in your house?

↑ Up to the top!