Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → I call it the L33T Saber of Doom..
I call it the L33T Saber of Doom..
2002-04-02, 7:53 AM #1
[http://www.matrix-studios.net/JKII/shot0002.jpg]

^_^ Yeah.. JO editing is easy.. it was suposed to be a Silver Saber.. but I think this is funnier..

------------------
//||\\atrix Studios.NET
//||\\atrix Studios.NET
2002-04-02, 10:34 AM #2
did you replace it or have you found a way to add it?

------------------
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides cherokee)
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
2002-04-02, 11:45 AM #3
I was trying to add it, and I got that..

------------------
//||\\atrix Studios.NET
//||\\atrix Studios.NET
2002-04-02, 11:59 AM #4
how exactly have you done it?

------------------
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides cherokee)
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
2002-04-02, 12:46 PM #5
It can't find your image, or the shader is screwy. Thats the Q3 dflt texture bub.
2002-04-02, 12:53 PM #6
is it? Well, the sabers.shader does not seem to work anyway...at least not with custom textures

↑ Up to the top!