Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → sabers shader
sabers shader
2002-04-04, 12:28 AM #1
this file is not working at all. I changed the entries for the green saber to red_glow2.jpg and blue_line.jpg, and what I got was a red saber with green glow !?! I also tried to include own .jpgs, but the system ignored them...
anyone had any luck with sabers?

------------------
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides cherokee)
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
2002-04-04, 2:01 AM #2
I have a mod that I will be releasing soon that adds 5 sabers... You in the right track with that... but my question... how do you make the saber appear on the saber selection page thingy?
2002-04-04, 2:13 AM #3
hey, that's not fair. I'm having problems with simply replacing sabers and you are asking how to ADD them...do you know how to replace them?

------------------
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides cherokee)
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)

↑ Up to the top!