Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Stargate Sg-1 Level for JK2
Stargate Sg-1 Level for JK2
2002-03-31, 3:05 PM #1
I started making a level for JK1 based on the scifi tv show stargate sg-1. But now that JK2 has come out and they have an editor. i am thinking about making the level for jk2. my level will have the entire team, tealc, jack, daniel, and sam. It would also include the goauld. The sad thing is that i do not yet have JK2 and i am not sure wehn i will get it. Maybe within the next month. If anyone is willing or interested in helping me with my idea, i need someone could make skins for jk2, im going to need jaffa, and men dressed in military soldier fatigue, including the sg-1 team. i am also going to need weapons from the show, like staff weapons and P-90s or MP-5s. I
If you want to help or know any one who can help, please reply or email me at mykeman46@hotmail.com.

Thanx
Martouf
2002-03-31, 4:28 PM #2
Ill help when I get the game
2002-04-04, 1:03 AM #3
Ha, I used to go by the name SG2_E1_Martouf on the zone
"Well ain't that a merry jelly." - FastGamerr

"You can actually see the waves of me not caring in the air." - fishstickz
2002-04-06, 11:15 AM #4
I've always been a fan of the Stargate series. I always wanted to stuff like that for JK 1 but the JK 1 engine was to inept and old to handle some of the features I attempted implement in it. (ie HOM when there are more than 200 surfaces visible)
I'd really like to work on the map though and with a brush engine it would be much easier and faster.
Hitokiri translation "cutting people"
Shinji translation, noun "belief"

Formally known as "Anime_Shinji"
2002-04-06, 11:37 PM #5
the statement about hom is wrong...I made tests, and it can handle a LOT more than 200 surfaces. It depends on architecture style and adjoins in front of surfaces...

------------------
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides cherokee)
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)

↑ Up to the top!