Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → levels
levels
2002-04-04, 7:11 AM #1
allright, i dont know whats everyones planning...but what me and a bunch of my buddys think it would be a great idea to make:
1) bespin mining station, i know we already have a bespin but i like this level too-maby the spork version if they make a grapple hook mod
2) drazen isle- i really hated the rpg but i loved the theme of the map, and maby we should ditch the treasure system
3) barons hed rpg- dont know if this would work put i think its a good idea to try something like it- classes i mean(i hate fps rpgs)
4) morpheous
5) this is a long shot but, i kinda miss the hole kell dragon and rancor thing, some one should make a level with these guys

who's with me on this? lemmie geuss, im just an idiot right....?
you can get more with a kind word and a 2x4 than you can with just a kind word
2002-04-06, 5:20 AM #2
Ill be happy to help out, I have 3D Studio Max. You'll need to tell me how to correctly change format tho. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif]
2002-04-07, 8:42 AM #3
well as it turns out my "buddies" just think its a good idea for the levels to be made, not for them to make them.... and having no level making experiance myself(yet) this very quickly went into the dust

------------------

↑ Up to the top!