Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → JK skins in JO
JK skins in JO
2002-04-07, 3:39 PM #1
crazy idea, but JO uses jpeg files, could you get a JK skin, remove the textures - convert to jpeg and place over the wireframe of an existing JO wireframe, gonna try it now, will let you know if it works.

P.s. i know the graphics will look a bit out of place in JO but they could be modded and it would save a lot of time re-skinning
"For all these years i have only known Dark Jedi, never one from the Light-Side...
...Somehow I expected more!"
2002-04-07, 3:45 PM #2
sorry wrong forum, (forgot which one i was in), could admin please move the thread accross for me. Sorry
"For all these years i have only known Dark Jedi, never one from the Light-Side...
2002-04-07, 4:02 PM #3
if anyone is interested i managed to conver the skin textures but in JO there are about 3 times less texture files in a skin so unless anybody knows roughly which JK files should replace JO files that is as far as i can co, Damn!!!
2002-04-07, 4:12 PM #4
Well, JO texture files usually have several body parts put on them. I suggest you get the unpainted skins file from jediknightii.net and go from there.

↑ Up to the top!