Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Feature not included during compile?
Feature not included during compile?
2002-04-08, 5:40 PM #1
I think that I am finished with my skin. I went to check it one last time. When I select my new skin it crashes back to desktop with an error message in the console. "Feature not included during compile." Any idea what that means?
2002-04-09, 8:29 AM #2
While I've never gotten this error message before I think it has something to do with the size of your images on your skins. Make sure they are about the same size as the regular images that you replaced. Also, make sure that when you zip up your images, that you are not using Maximum compression. Normal is fine. Do not compress the images for the web either.

This has happened to a few people and I believe that was their problem.
2002-04-09, 9:48 AM #3
Figured it out. I had switched to 'progressive' encoding to try to solve some image artifacts I was having. I forgot to switch it back. Apparently JO cannot handle progressive encoded jpg files.

So I resaved all my files as standard encoding and everything is cool now. Expect to see my skin/bot released soon!

↑ Up to the top!