Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → skin making
skin making
2002-04-09, 3:43 PM #1
Ok when i open the player file and then a character i see a bunch of jpg files. What do i do to them to them to change it. i just dont get it on one picture there will be head and nose and on another picture there will be eyes teeth and other asorted parts. how am i sopost to edit this
2002-04-09, 4:04 PM #2
...You answered it for yourself. If you want to edit the face, open up the JPG with the face on it and edit that. If you want the pants, edit the JPG with the pants, and so on.
Capitalization
Commas
Periods
Question Marks
Apostrophes
Confusable Words
Plague Words
2002-04-09, 4:13 PM #3
yeah but say if i wanted to make a new skin then how do i know what goes where. its all really messed up, how does it know what goes where. if there is pecies of the body placed all over the place then then how does it know the nose goes on face? can any one explain this, it sounds simple i just dont get it.

↑ Up to the top!