Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → screenshots
screenshots
2002-04-08, 12:57 PM #1
this is odd, but when i take a screenshot it comes out as a 6kb plain black jpeg, it's like it doesnt take the time to actually take the shot and just makes a standard jpeg, what is wrong?
"I never knew what life was until it ran out in a red gush over my lips, my hands."
2002-04-08, 2:14 PM #2
how are you taking screenshots, using the printscreen key i found does what you said, in the console put bind x screenshot, then when you press x it will put a pic in a folder called screenshots within the base folder of JO
"For all these years i have only known Dark Jedi, never one from the Light-Side...
...Somehow I expected more!"
2002-04-08, 2:23 PM #3
i did the bind * screenshot and put in "I", i haven't tried it with anyother keys, but that could be it
"I never knew what life was until it ran out in a red gush over my lips, my hands."
2002-04-08, 2:59 PM #4
that's unlikely Seif, but you could try it with a lowercase i, or try the command screenshot_tga
xMaps - Xeph's Mapping Realm
2002-04-08, 3:03 PM #5
it is a lowercase i, dont know why i typed it that way, but i havent tried the other command
2002-04-10, 1:43 PM #6
Do you have an ATI Radeon? I heard of another guy with a problem like that....

------------------
Or else Pizza is gonna send out for YOU!
2002-04-10, 2:02 PM #7
I have a similar problem. When I take screenshot, or when the game takes the savegame snapshots, it seems to take a picture of one corner of the screen. It's like it's trying to take a picture of the game at 640 X 480, even though my res. is at 800 X 600.

Oh, and I have a Radeon 8500 64 MB. Hopefully Raven will fix this problem in a patch.
2002-04-10, 2:35 PM #8
bind "key" screenshot_tga

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Do you have an ATI Radeon? I heard of another guy with a problem like that....</font>

I'm that guy Brutalvenom.

taking screenshots this way should solve your troubles seifer.

↑ Up to the top!