Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Saber Trails and a couple other things in a mod I'm fine tuning now.
Saber Trails and a couple other things in a mod I'm fine tuning now.
2002-04-10, 9:25 PM #1
First, this subject ties in with the second paragraph in this message. K, I want some peoples' opinions on this. If a mod were to be made that changed the music in the game, like not all, but some of it, what songs would you like put in and what music would you like it to replace? And I've already considered DotF for duel music. Even non-star wars music is considerable.

Anyway, I'm makin a skin compilation pack, with some funky stuff. Its gonna be basically a compilation of the best skins out there, and other mods. Theres some new sabers that a friend of mine made and we've figured out how to change sab trails, which leads me to one other thing i'd like to mention.

That flame saber, yeah, you can do that but all sabers will have the same trail, you just gotta change a coding file and the blur image files. Me and my friend made a color that will look good with all the sabers, the dusksabers and a silver one. I still haven't figured out how to ADD sabers instead of replace originals. I got a headache.

Oh and another little thing, I'm considering making an ATST battle mod, ... your a big metal walking thing.... shoot the other big metal walking things. Theres already a lot in place for controling and driving an ATST, so I'll have to look into it.

[This message has been edited by DOTR_Corran2015 (edited April 11, 2002).]
2002-04-10, 9:33 PM #2
You cant add new sabers. you have to replace original ones.
2002-04-11, 7:46 AM #3
Its funny when people think they're the only one that knows an obvious fact...
2002-04-11, 7:48 AM #4
BTW, I already have most of a skinpack made, with soem really swanky sabers that a friend of mine made, we've been going through tons of files and experimenting with different things. BTW, when are raven's little programs gonna come?

↑ Up to the top!