Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → How do I change the camera view?
How do I change the camera view?
2002-04-21, 5:41 AM #1
This is really makin me mad x_x
Doot!
2002-04-21, 8:56 AM #2
uhh.. doesn't anybody know? Helloooo.. wake up people? lol
Doot!
2002-04-21, 9:44 AM #3
What proggy? Radiant? If so, What do you mean 'camera view'? Right click in the top right window to move around...
2002-04-21, 10:37 AM #4
Wtf.. No.. In the console in the game dude. lol :P

I wanna change it so it can be facing toward me instead of always from behind, that kinda thing. I saw it a couple of times on here but I friggin lost it :P

[This message has been edited by BAH_Hobbit (edited April 21, 2002).]
Doot!
2002-04-21, 12:42 PM #5
\cg_thirdpersonangle 180

------------------
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
2002-04-21, 1:26 PM #6
/cg_thirdpersonangle # will rotate the camera horizontally around your model. Not sure whether or not you need cheats activated to perform that command...

If you type in /cg_thirdperson and hit tab, it'll give you all the different camera control commands.
xMaps - Xeph's Mapping Realm
2002-04-21, 2:15 PM #7
Err.. How can I bind it to my keypad keys (the ones on the far right :P) so they can rotate the camera in different directions? Would that be like the following..?

bind (whatever the keys are for the keypad, I dunno) "cg_thirdpersonangle +1"

Or something like that? I dunno about binding and crap.
Doot!

↑ Up to the top!