Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Animation without SDK?`
Animation without SDK?`
2002-04-21, 6:05 PM #1
HOW?!?!?!?!
I just picked up the Cool Moves mod and it's got animations that I KNOW are not normal.

Plus, they're buggy. So whats the deal?

HOW DO I DO IT??!?!?!

------------------
MaxisReed
AIM: MaxisReed
ChatOp, EC administrator, and "some sort of god!"
"If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?"
2002-04-22, 4:24 AM #2
open the mod and look how they did it.

------------------
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
2002-04-22, 9:09 AM #3
Ok this is how its done. You open up modles/players/_humanoids and open up animation.cfg with Notpad u see a list of moves. to see what each move does the the ModVeiw and open any characters modle.glm. then expand the model.glm tree to the left on the ModVeiw and expand sequences. in there u can see every move in the game and even some that are not. find a move u want and go back to animation.cfg on the not pad and find it there. You should see some numbers by it. copy them and then find a move u want to repalce, such as BOTH_FLIP_F. then take the number from the move u want and replace them over the move u wana replace. save it and zip it and rename it. im not good at giving tutorials basicly since im dislexic and cant spell. so i hope i helped or i typed this big thing for nothing

↑ Up to the top!