Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Outcast and Jedi Academy Editing Forum → Screenshot TGA files
Screenshot TGA files
2002-04-24, 12:09 PM #1
I just want to know if anybody knows how to access those freakin' TGA files that the screenshots are apparently kept in. Is there some program I need?
2002-04-24, 12:58 PM #2
what about a paint program like PaintShop or PhotoShop?

------------------
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
"Häb Pfrässe, süsch chlepfts!" - The coolest language in the world (besides Cherokee)
2002-04-24, 4:20 PM #3
I think Wally does that, but my drive had to be wiped and I lost the program and where to find it on the Internet, If I find it, I'll post the link to it.
[edit]I think this is the link http://www.telefragged.com/wally/downloads/wally_155b.exe [/edit]

[This message has been edited by Stormtrooper (edited April 24, 2002).]
2002-04-24, 4:35 PM #4
IrfanView is a really good program foor lookin at all sorts of wierd graphics files. It will probably open anything you could ever come up with. Plus, it is just a good program to have with lots of features.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2002-04-24, 5:27 PM #5
Irfanview is good, but there's always microsoft imaging if you're too lazy to download stuff.
And meanwhile the bus with legs has destroyed half of disneyland . . . and nobody cares!
2002-04-25, 5:10 PM #6
Well on my computer "screenshot" takes a jpeg and "levelshot" takes a tga. If you want a free image manipulator the best one is Gimp

------------------
Jedi Knight Editing
ALHan
JK:DFII Editing
ALHan
PSP

↑ Up to the top!