Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Dead hard drives SUCK
Dead hard drives SUCK
2003-12-13, 11:54 AM #1
I've spent the past week without a computer. I've never realized how precious the internet is until I've gone a week without it. I've spent the past 3 years working on the most AWESOME rpg with rpg2k, and now... it's gone into oblivion. I've lost so much. Almost every JK project I've ever worked on is all gone. This really SUCKS. If you have precious stuff on your hardrive, make backup CDs, trust me. So, how many of you have had experience with loss of hard drives?

------------------
"answer to life the universe and everything = 42" - Google calculator
2003-12-13, 12:02 PM #2
Not me. I don't think laptop hard drives die often. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/confused.gif]

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
---@%
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2003-12-13, 12:13 PM #3
Ya, I lost all my work on The Force in Your Soul when the HD on my old computer died, but now I've remade it even better (well, the weapons and items anyway).
Yeah, it sucks to lose hard work.

------------------
Look for my current project, The Force in Your Soul.
Last week I cudn't evn spel grajuat, but now I is one.

*Takes out his blaster and fires shots at the wall, the blastmarks leave the words "S-TROOPER WUZ 'ERE!!!"

[This message has been edited by Stormtrooper (edited December 13, 2003).]

↑ Up to the top!