Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsMusic Discussion and Showcase → Help me find a song!
Help me find a song!
2004-03-02, 1:45 AM #1
Okay so I heard this nifty song on a college radio station ska show last night. I think its called Streetlight Serenade. I'm not sure who its by, but I know its the only ska song I have heard with a clarinet in it. So if you guys could help that would be grrrrreat.
kthxbai

------------------
Lat rocks my box with sox
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2004-03-02, 3:11 AM #2
Could it be 'the bouncing souls'? This is all kazaa seems to come up with.

"I'll sing this song to my bike and everything else that I like this goes out to my handlbars as I'm weaving through the cars. This is for my squirrels in the park and every dog that doesn't bark. This is a song about a ride and listening to whats inside, I look at all the cars i pass I cruise myself in the glass."

Sounds odd. O_o

------------------
When bread becomes toast, it can never go back to being bread again.
The music industry is a cruel and shallow money trench where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.
2004-03-02, 6:46 AM #3
The Bouncing Souls--that's what Google and Amazon.com came up with too.

------------------
"I am downright amazed at what I can destroy with just a hammer."
-Atom and His Package

↑ Up to the top!