Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → "Wraa." Or... "A Story of Mass Insanity."
"Wraa." Or... "A Story of Mass Insanity."
2004-09-28, 2:30 PM #1
I was bored during a break in classes today, this was the result. While writting it, I decided it had the potential to evolve quite nicely here. Let's see where it goes.

In the beginning Ian was bored.

It was at this moment that the great god of insanity, Zypheruptillyano, appeared to Ian and said, "Wraa." It was thusly that the world became the convoluted mass henceforth known only as 'Jingle-ingle-quack'.

With the preliminary part of his mission to cause global confusion complete, Zypheruptillyano cried out in joy at the sheer ease of it all. With the newly named planet Jingle-ingle-quack in chaos he turned to Ian and spoke thusly....

"What be thine name human saneling?"

To which Ian replied with his name.

"Is that so?" cried Zypheruptillyano, "Henceforth you shall be known only by the name 'Fiqlehumps'!"

And so, it unfortunately, was....
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-09-28, 8:14 PM #2
And so, with mass chaos in mind, Zypheruptillyano (who shall from now on be referred to as Zyph) set out to find a town to wreak his havoc in. He soared from Ian's current position, to Sam's and found him writing a story that had Zyph in it. He immediately asked the boy his name, and the boy replied with his name. Zyph then raised his head and shouted "YOU SHALL NOW BE KNOWN AS ZLOC, THE LEADER OF THE CHAOS LEGION! Oh...wait...YOU WILL BE KNOWN AS VERGO OF BOBVILLE, CREATOR OD CHAOS. THAT IS ALL" and he quickly soared away in search of another victim.
I had a blog. It sucked.

↑ Up to the top!