Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Star Wars: Return of the Sith
Star Wars: Return of the Sith
2005-02-14, 4:34 PM #1
Rules:
post character bio on first post, outlining things like occupation, race, abilities, background and etc...
no god modes, and dont go killing other players off immediatly...
my character:
Name: Dark Lord Leviathan
ship (if any): sith warship
homeplanet: ????
other things like my abilities will be reveiled later :P
----------------------------------------------------------------------
A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

STAR
WARS
Return of the Sith

It has been years after the REBEL ALLIANCE won at the BATTLE OF ENDOR, the NEW REPUBLIC has become strong as the OLD REPUBLIC once was, Imperial activity has been neutralised almost completely...
But from the darkness of the UNKNOWN REGIONS of space, an evil empire of long ago is returning to seak vengance for its near destruction over 4,000 years ago....

<the text scrolls back into space and disappears>

<the camera moves down reveiling a corellian corevette>
corvette: "fleet, this is scoutship Harbenger, we are about to make our way into the unknown regions... wait... we're reading a hyperspace signature...."
<a large ship exits hyperspace>
corvette: "OH M-"
*the battleship fires upon the corevette and is destroyed*
<on the bridge of the warship>
officer: "target destroyed, my lord!"

"excellant..... set course for a nearby inhabitated system...."

<the warship enters hyperspace>
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2005-02-14, 9:13 PM #2
Character Name: Ian (for now).

Ship: Large Warship.

Homeplanet: Coruscant.

Occupation: Neatrual force user. (Not known to be a Jedi or Sith/Dark Jedi).
2005-02-14, 9:22 PM #3
*the warship exits hyperspace near a inhabited planet*

"hail the planet- send this messege.... attention planet below, unless you join the Sith Empire, you shall be destroyed!"

<a few minutes later, a messege comes back>
transmission: "we are loyal to the repu-"

"end transmission.... target the planet.... fire..... they shall become an example as to how forgiving we are to the ones who nearly destroyed us all!"

*red turbolasers fire from the battleship, down to the planet below, in a matter of minutes the planet is reduced to molten rock and a poisonous atmosphere....*
officer: "sir.... before we began bombarding the planet-they sent a transmission to the republic...."

"it is of no threat to us! NEXT PLANET!"
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2005-02-15, 5:45 PM #4
"Yes my lord" - officer

*TRANSITION: A SMALL DIAGONAL LINE STARTING FROM THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER BEGINS TO CHANGE SCENE*

*SCENERARY: REPUBLIC SENATE*

HOLOGRAM:

"... they are telling us to join them or..." * STATIC* "...arggggggggggggg" *END OF TRANSMISSION*
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-02-17, 6:51 PM #5
*Screen transitions back to Lord Leviathan's attack...*

*My Ship is seen, flying out of range of the Dark Lord's warship.*

*Encrypts a transmission*

"Yimmur, this is Ian. I'm looking at a large sith warship, on an attack run hitting multiple planets. I will keep observing this, and I will report back when I have seen more..."

*Approaches the Sith Warship*.
2005-02-17, 7:42 PM #6
officer: "we're detecting a small ship on... port bow....."

"open a comm channel to this ship... demand identification and heading...."

transmission (to Ian's ship): "bzzzttttt- UNIDENTIFIED VESSEL-IDENTIFY YOURSELF AND YOUR COURSE HEADING-vrrrtttt"
2005-02-19, 7:33 PM #7
"Unidentified Cruiser- *bzzt* this is- *bzzt*. I am piloting this small craft to deliver supplies to some nearby planets along this trade route *bzzt* requesting... *static* ...major repairs *bzzt* Ship has been damaged, need to dock."

*Waits for a reply transmission and waits outside the docking bay*
2005-02-23, 8:44 PM #8
transmission: "vvrrrtttt.... UNIDENTIFIED CRAFT- WE DETECT NO EXTERNAL OR INTERNAL DAMAGE- STATE YOUR INTETIONS OR BE DESTROYED IMMEDIATLY...bbzzzttttttt"

[PLEASE!!! someone join in!!!! -_-]
2005-02-24, 8:56 AM #9
Large Unidentified Warship...This is Master LightSide of the Jedi Council...I was sent to this system to investigate *buzz* strange activities *buzz*...

*Turns off comm*

Heh...they'll never know who I really am...Master LightSide fell in battle long ago!

↑ Up to the top!