Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → What Happens Next!
What Happens Next!
2005-06-16, 11:51 AM #1
Ill post one of my stories...and You add on to it!

Joe Kerbobsky
In
Time to Spare

It was a beautiful August morning in the fields near he
kerbobsky farm. The kerbobsky farm was located near the edge of the Rocky Mountains. Little did the Kerbobskys know that an evil scientist was hard at work building a time machine that would end up saving the world (to the evil scientists dismay)

Joe Kerbobsky was driving along in the fields near the mountains when he noticed a secluded cave behind a waterfall that he had never noticed before. He parked his pickup to check out the cave when he noticed a sign above the cave that read “ Doom To You!” He didn’t really care about the sign and entered the cave.

When Joe entered the cave he noticed a really large computer hooked up to what looked to him like a gigantic doughnut with chocolate sprinkles. He walked over to the computer and saw a number on the computer that said “1980” with a note that read “gone to launch nukes be back soon- Dr.Mwahaha”. Joe left the cave and went home, as it was supper. All through the night
He wondered what all of that meant.

The next day Joe saw a strange light over the horizon and thought that it was just a car. Then exactly 30 seconds later he saw the “car” turn into a blinding light and a nuclear mushroom cloud.
“Well ain’t the sun pretty today isn’t Gloria” Joe said to his wife
“It’s a bit on the bright side though” she replied
“Well im of into town” Joe told her

Joe sped to the cave in his pickup (a 65’F250) and jumped into the doughnut shaped object wondering if time travel was painful. His question was soon answered… painfully

When Joe got to 1980 he was greeted with a very angry soviet guard holding a gold ak47 “Vho Goes there” the guard said in a Russian accent.
“Umm im a Canadian?” Joe said hopefully
“Oh Mistar Mwahaha Come this way please!” the guard replied.

Joe followed the guard into an ICBM silo
where the bomb that was going to in 20 years destroy most of Canada was being fuelled up and being prepared to sit in a silo for the best part of the next twenty years. Joe looked at the bomb with interest and asked how powerful it will be when it is detonated
“This bomb has a blast radius of two vrunderd miles and a charge of 100 mt (100 mt is equal to 100 million tons of dynamite)

Joe was wondering how he might stop this from happening when he noticed a button in the middle of the room
Marked DO NOT PRESS EVER he walked over to the button and pressed it. “NO NOT THE SELF DESTRUCT! YOULL KILL US ALL!!” the guard yelled and began shooting at Joe.
“I’ve got some time to spare!” Joe yelled back at the guard
as he jumped back through the portal and was greeted by the real dr.Mwahaha who was really pissed of by his saving of the world.
“What have you done!” he yelled in Joes ear
“it looks like I’ve saved the world so now ill just be on my way..”
“No your not going anywhere”dr.m replied

After there talk Dr.m shoved Joe back into the portal

Joe ended up in the ruins of a city he found oddly familiar except that it was the year 2045.
As he stumbled around the streets of this strange new place he gagged in horror as he saw a deserted mall the had a sign above it that said, “welcome to the West Edmonton Mall” Joe walked into the mall and found a soldier who looked friendly and was wearing a Canadian army uniform.
“What the carp happened here?” Joe asked
“The robots they invaded without mercy! They Blew up the CN tower and then invaded Canada. Did I mention they had no-
“Yes yes you did now who’s controlling these robots?
“George bush the 78th he invaded for oil![Not against bush in Iraq in any way]
“Has anyone stood up against these robots?
“Yes the entire UN tried to help! But the bush blew up the UN so it was an empty victory.”

That very moment a robotic fight dropped out the sky and crashed near they were talking. They noticed it was working and
Jumped in the soldier switched it to manual and explained that this was a t-932 Blackjet Attack plane he explained how good it was and that they were of to the red house.
“The what?” Joe asked
“The red house. It was repainted due to a racist protest”
“Oh I see now” Joe Replied

When they reached the red house they parked there jet on top and Joe was handed a gun
“What is this?” Joe asked

“a 1-24 pecker, simple point and click interface NOW LETS GO SOLDIER” The soldier screamed at Joe

As they walked through the front door they were greeted with a really pissed of guard who had been called of his lunch break

“Who are you?” the guard asked
“Where um…Secret service?”
“Right this way sirs!” the guard happily replied

The guard took them to presidents quarters and they were assigned guard duty they followed the president around until they
Arrive at a helipad they took this as the perfect moment to shoot

Blam!
“No please let me live all I want is money!
Blam! Bang! Shoom! Bang! Pop! Boom!
The other people attempting to kill him also shoot at that moment.
These people told him that there was a rebellion against the robotic army of the U.S and that they were stuck in world war 3
“But what about the nukes? Joe Asked
“They were all used for power in the year 2039.” the rebels answered

They rebels shoved him into the helicopter and lifter of for the ruins of west ed mall. When they arrived 2 hours later they were
Treated to grand victory party where robots were the instruments (As they all shut down after Bush was killed) Joe told them about the time machine and since all kinds of crazy crap had happened lately they believed him. They took him back to the time machine and all said goodbye when Joe jumped in he came right out the other end.
“Umm what happened?” Joe asked a near by technician
“Erm…I think its neutrino battery is dead!” he replied
“Oh well isn’t that nice!” Joe said angrily

The resistance took joe to the red house and briefed him on the coming mission…getting a neutrino battery!

The resistance took Joe by helicopter to an armoury in Nevada.
When they got there they explained that this was “AREA 51” they also said that all the guards were killed as bush was dead.
They entered the old busted-up lab and got themselves a neutrino battery. When they left they noticed that there truck was gone and that there was a small army of soldiers where it used to be!
Lucky enough the soldiers thought that these dudes where there friends and let them leave. The resistance took Joe back to the time machine and hooked up the battery.

Once Joe was home he explained to wife what happened and was entered into a mental hospital.

THE END
2005-06-16, 2:58 PM #2
It was within the confines of his dimly lit cushioned cell in the mental hospital that he came to the conclusion that he was, unbeknownst to mankind as a whole, a donkey.

Joe the donkey, as he liked to call himself, spent hours everyday looking hard into the mirror trying to figure out why he or anyone else could not see him in his true form. Unfortunately, he soon decided that this was because he stood on two legs, and because donkeys stand on four legs, he therefore could not become a FULL donkey without standing on four legs. So he did, and began his descent further into insanity.
You will die alone.
Snail Racing: 500 Posts Per Line
@%
guys I think my snail is stuck
2005-06-19, 10:13 AM #3
Joe the donkeykicked his attendant in the crotch and ran out of the hospital chased be dr.mwahahaha!
2005-06-20, 8:39 PM #4
Geez people....
2005-06-20, 10:19 PM #5
Quote:
Originally posted by Arthur_Dent
Geez people....

I tried to fix it, I really did.
You will die alone.
Snail Racing: 500 Posts Per Line
@%
guys I think my snail is stuck

↑ Up to the top!