Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Figuring out the soap opera
Figuring out the soap opera
2006-07-06, 11:35 AM #1
I didn't expect things to get complicated this early. :P

Sarn, who's body are you asking about?
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-07-06, 11:50 AM #2
lol, I was thinking we needed a Soap Opera Workshop..

And what?
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-07-06, 3:23 PM #3
My question is about your question: "[NSP, now wait a sec. Sarn's currently poking around in a crane, and Geb's there watching. Who's body is that? Is Sarn a triplet with a long lost (3rd) brother that no one knew about?]"
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2006-07-06, 3:47 PM #4
Oh, I was talking about the body that "fish" is currently inhabiting.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2006-07-07, 9:54 AM #5
The way Isuwen wrote it in I'm assuming it's some sort of evil 3rd triplet.
nope.
2006-07-07, 2:13 PM #6
Noo, I've just called dibs on the evil conspiracy is all. Yecti Corp has a product to rival the Youth Cream stuff... It's a much more direct solution. But I don't want to discuss it because then I can't slowly reveal the evil plot, and, well; it wouldn't be nearly as fun when Geb and Sarn find out, eh?
Wikissassi sucks.
2006-07-07, 4:30 PM #7
Idea: What if Fish is now in the body of Geb and Sarn's estranged father, who was tossed in a vat of the youth stuff which is later revealed in a subplot?
nope.
2006-07-07, 5:17 PM #8
I guess I'll have to explain it then. :(

Yecti Corp's rival product is REPLACEMENT BODIES!
Sarn's estranged father is actually YECTI!
Sarn's mother was SPYING ON THE YOUTH CREAM PEOPLE!
So the doctor POISONED HER YOUTH CREAM!
So YECTI took revenge on the DOCTOR!
Geb is a first SUCCESSFUL CLONE!
Fish is the first successful BODY REPLACEMENT!
Wikissassi sucks.
2007-06-03, 11:56 AM #9
Would any of you still be interested in continuing with this thread if we get a sort of story arc almost sorted out and get the old thread cleaned up a bit[move the unstory posts into this thread]?
nope.
2007-06-03, 12:38 PM #10
Sure.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2007-06-03, 12:38 PM #11
yeah, I'd have fun with it. We should clear out a lot of the inconsistancies and whatnot though.

2007-06-03, 1:27 PM #12
:D

So, how does one go about relaunching something? :P
nope.
2007-06-03, 2:04 PM #13
We should decide on the story first. I'll try to write something up soonish. (or someone else could take a shot)
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY

↑ Up to the top!