Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Victim to Himself, Time Traveler Part 2
Victim to Himself, Time Traveler Part 2
2006-09-13, 6:37 PM #1
Originally posted by Temporal_Distortion:
Hey, guys. Tim again. My building was shut down for maintenance for a while, and for a period there were no lines into or out of it. And let's face it, it wouldn't make much sense to post this in the past, when the other topic was open. So here I am again, feel free to ask me anything.

Look at this pathetic "wanderer of aethereal vistas", trying to impress a bunch of temporal locals with his nonsense. Does he know what happens yet? Non-interference is the coward's attempt at apologizing for the liberties he has taken with causality.
2006-09-13, 6:38 PM #2
Temporal Distortion:

Hey, guys. Tim again. My building was shut down for maintenance for a while, and for a period there were no lines into or out of it. And let's face it, it wouldn't make much sense to post this in the past, when the other topic was open. So here I am again, feel free to ask me anything.

↑ Up to the top!