Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Page 35
Page 35
2006-10-03, 4:36 PM #1
PAGE 35

“Yup, I’ve got it.”

“Good, put on your gear. I’ll get the newspaper.”

The boys assembled their equipment. They both had their gear. They both had a newspaper page, and a collapsible radio antenna.

“Are you sure you want to go through with this?” The friend with the beard was getting anxious. Steven was nervous, too, but tried to act calm and cool.

“I’m for it if you are.”

“Let’s do this.”

They both headed up to highest level of the stadium-seated theater. They pulled out the antennae, and prepared the newspapers. It took them a moment to get their equipment ready. The friend with the beard finished first.

“Almost done?” He asked.

“Almost. Give me a minute.”

It was hard to see in the dark, empty theater, and Steven was having trouble making the preparations for his dastardly plan.

It was eerily quiet in the theater. Occasionally, a deep resounding echo could be heard from action films being shown in other theaters, but it only added to the creepy atmosphere.

“Ok, ready.”

“Alright then,” the friend with the beard replied. “Help me up.”

Steven guided the friend with the beard onto the back of a chair. He was standing on the back of two movie theater chairs, holding his prepared radio antenna.

“Whoa, these chairs are wobbly.”

“They’re not meant to be stood on, I don’t think.”

“Well, it’s a bit--”

“Shhhhhhh!”

“Wha--”

“SHH!”

The two miscreants stood in silence, as they heard voices from the hallway leading into the theater.

Two ushers entered the dark theater. One headed for the lights.

“Quick! What do we do?” The friend with the beard asked as he quickly and quietly climbed off of the chairs. He was not quiet enough. The chair made a loud, high pitched squeak.

The two ushers heard it, and looked up just as the friend with the beard disappeared behind the row of chairs.

“What was that?”

CHOOSE

If they try to talk their way out of the situation, go to page 8

If the boys hide and wait for the ushers to leave, go to page 60

↑ Up to the top!