Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → MBC Horror!
MBC Horror!
2007-04-03, 11:44 PM #1
It was just a normal day at Baldwin. I was online procrastinating and Nikki was chillin around doing her thing. I really don't know what Nikki does. I should sinc eI'm her roommate, but I digress. We were hanging around the room when we heard the first scream. Nikki and I frowned at it, but ignored it. We do go to a women's college after all.

Several screaming, hysterical girls later, Nikki and I found ourselves in the hall facing a mob.

Me: GIRLS!!! LISTEN UP! That's better. I'm surprised at you. We're all uspposed to be sensile adults-
Nikki: Steph
Me: - and here you are, hysterical and screaming.
Nikki: Steph-
Me: Do you think that's going to solve anything?!
Nikki: Steph-!
Me: I have to say, I'm disapointed in the lack of sense you ladies hav- What, Nikki?!

I broke off into a scream as I saw the mangled form of a girl lying in a pool of her own blood.

Me: Well ****. That's gruesome. Well. Okay. Does anyone know who that is? ...was?
Nikki: How about we, oh I don't know, call someone who can help? I mea- Steph, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
Me: I'm just getting a closer look!
Nikki: Don't touch her! Jesus, Steph!
Parametic: If you would step aside, ma'am?
Nikki: Thank God.

--------------------

Anja: Dr Fox actually called a school wide meeting to discuss that girl's death?
Me: They're calling it an accident. Let me just say, Anja, that was not an accident as far as I'm concerned.
Anja: You with all your vast detective experience?
Me: Shut up! I'm telling you, one does not end up looking like that by accident!
Anja: I say that about a lot of unfortunate girls on this campus.
Me: Were you always this wonderful?
Anja: I haven't had my caffiene today; I'm going through withdraw.

(I write little stupid stories when I'm bored in class, but I'm considering making this one a series. This was as far as I got during Management today, (hence its choppyness) and not all of the characters have been introduced, but the idea is Jack the Ripper gone Mary Baldwin College. general idea but aside from the surprise ending, I have absolutely no direction with this. Ideas? greusome murder ideas? plot conver up ideas? random stories of your own?)
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2007-04-04, 12:04 AM #2
I think you should include an incident with a nearby brother school... maybe a military school? and the drama that ensues when testosterone gets involved...
Mirthy

King James the 1st- “I will not give a turd for thy preaching”
2007-04-04, 8:31 AM #3
Flesh out the characters, the setting, and unless you're making this a script, write in paragraph. Other than that I'm pretty interested in finding out what happens next...

2007-04-04, 9:14 AM #4
thanks! That's kind of my problem. I'm great with dialogue and monologuing, but narration and plot development I kind of suck at
2007-04-04, 11:03 AM #5
Just make it very clear who is blonde and who is not, and who is a virgin and who is not. Then, who lives and who dies will be very obvious... ^_^

Funny/awesome stuff. Can't wait to read more!
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2007-04-05, 6:34 PM #6
Quote:
Anja: I haven't had my caffiene today; I'm going through withdraw.

Also, I think you meant withdrawal. :colbert:

2007-04-05, 7:36 PM #7
I haven't edited out the typos yet
2007-04-20, 2:28 PM #8
More! Post moooooore!

:ninja:
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net

↑ Up to the top!