Thread: A + B = C LOL

Hey guys, did you hear about Something Awful?

A + B = C LOL

Once a man was going to the [NOUN]. He always loved to [VERB] [ADJECTIVE] warm [NOUN] and [NOUN]. However, today it was raining outside. He had a tough choice to make: either face the rain to [VERB] his [NOUN], or stay inside and not get any [NOUN] at all. He decided to rush towards the [NOUN]. He got all wet because of the rain. This is most unfortunate, because even though he reached the [NOUN] and had his [NOUN], he [VERB] to the [NOUN].

Once a man was going to the pooper. He always loved to eat fresh warm children and toilet seats. However, today it was raining outside. He had a touch choice to make: either face the rain to throw his whiskey, or stay inside and not get any blood at all. He decided to rush towards the lava. He got all wet because of the rain. This is most unfortunate, because even though he reached the throwing-knives and his potato, he sank to the quicksand.

••ps, I did it again
    Once a man was going to the SCUTTLEBUTT. He always loved to SCUTTLEBUTT SCUTTLEBUTT warm SCUTTLEBUTT and SCUTTLEBUTT. However, today it was raining outside. He had a tough choice to make: either face the rain to SCUTTLEBUTT his SCUTTLEBUTT, or stay inside and not get any SCUTTLEBUTT at all. He decided to rush towards the SCUTTLEBUTT. He got all wet because of the rain. This is most unfortunate, because even though he reached the SCUTTLEBUTT and had his SCUTTLEBUTT, he SCUTTLEBUTT to the SCUTTLEBUTT.

Child's Play CharityRibberium Mempyre!

Moneyobie is truly the greatest poet of our time.

Admiral of Awesome
    voted 4

••ps, I did it again
    Tiberium Empire is truly the greatest critic of our times.

Registered Thread Abuser
    Do I smell a /sarcas? Or is it butt scratcher. Butt scratcher?
    Back again