Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → What are you doing right now?
What are you doing right now?
2008-01-06, 3:41 PM #1
Post what ever it is you are doing right now.

I'm juggling water bottles and studying :D.
Back again
2008-01-06, 4:06 PM #2
This better get creative. :argh:
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2008-01-06, 7:26 PM #3
I'm wondering why you're posting crap like this in the ISB.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2008-01-07, 5:00 PM #4
I'm finding it very difficult to write what I'm doing RIGHT NOW. As I even think about it, the moment passes, and it becomes what I JUST RECENTLY DID or if I try to make a preemptive guess, it'd be WHAT WILL I PROBABLY BE DOING. Granted, I could try and describe something that's within the range of the present, like "I am typing a response to this thread" and settle for that, but it wouldn't be entirely accurate for my liking. Perhaps, in responding, we tell a story more about ourselves than what we think we're actually doing, like a Rorschach ink blot test, or perhaps the story of the everyday events of our culture is told. Perhaps factual truth is not as important in the context of the Interactive Story Board as is a more metaphorical truth. With that said...

Right now, I am standing still, trying to convince myself that I can win a three-legged race by myself.
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net

↑ Up to the top!