Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → Can someone help me?
Can someone help me?
2008-03-04, 10:07 PM #1
I have written many stories on different subjects and I would like to share these with other people so that I can expand and develop my skills on writing. I don’t have much experience in this but its my passion, because for me writing is a dream which elevates me to the peak of the mountain and then brings me down to the deep depths of the valley, it’s like a adventure where I have just started to explore and I know someday I will reach there. Can someone help me? Thanks!
2008-03-05, 12:43 AM #2
You're certainly more than free to post your stories here and ask for feedback, if that's what you want. Just be sure to explain to people what you are looking for when you post your stories. :)
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2008-03-05, 7:51 PM #3
Passion is the source of energy and willingness to make the things go on the path you want. I have myself not being a good writer but recently I have joined a community which is making things happen. Here we write stories which go through a submission period and are ranked by amateurs and professionals which help us to know a layman’s view as well as a master’s view on the subject. Later, the best is submitted to a large directory which is a collection of chapters. In this way it helps us to polish our skills and make the best come out. I would certainly advice you to make a presence here as your mountains and valleys will be met at a single place.
2008-03-06, 2:25 PM #4
"****, get away from me!" screamed Echoman as the bots came closer, watching their every cold step towards him.

"We want to help you write good stories! We can submit them to professionals! Don't you see your written work has no taste, no real reason to exist!" chanted the bots in a lifeless demeanor.

"No, it's my story! My fantasy! Get away!" barked Echoman to the march of the two bots. Closer they got, more threatening their sickening stare became. Opened their arms were, ready to choke their victim out of his familiar world. At a panic, Echoman found a fully loaded shotgun in his hands.

"A completely obvious plot hole, but it will have to do" he thought as he plugged shells into the bodies of the approaching bots. But it only gave him only insignificant delays for his cause as jaipo-1000 and trasika-700, effortlessly absorbing the hits, steadily moved forward.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2008-03-06, 6:28 PM #5
*cue Terminator horror music*

(( :D ))

(( I'll try posting something better in the near future. ))
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net

↑ Up to the top!