Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Zero G?
Zero G?
2008-12-02, 4:59 PM #1
Heres another question for ya. I wanna do a level where the player is in a zero-g style environment. And i dont mean just standard no gravity. I want the player to be able to move like you can in the ERIAMJH cheat. look up and move forward, and ya move up, etc. how is this possible?
THE GUNDAM PROJECT
2008-12-02, 5:28 PM #2
There is a way to turn on fly mode (eriamjh) via cog. I don't recall how, but I recall having written a hotkey cog some years ago that would toggle it. If I find the hard drive its on later I'll post the relevant bits of the cog.

Or maybe someone else will remember before then...
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2008-12-02, 7:07 PM #3
Great. Sounds good. Until then, the Zero G maps will have to wait
THE GUNDAM PROJECT
2008-12-03, 4:52 PM #4
Find the Sith Mercenaries Headquaters level. There's a cog there that has Zero G. I'm sure Sith won't mind you using it (he always tells me to please use his stuff, otherwise it goes to waste lol).
2008-12-03, 5:26 PM #5
Attack of the spam bots
2008-12-03, 6:19 PM #6
xzero, thanks again mate, thanks again.
THE GUNDAM PROJECT
2008-12-03, 7:49 PM #7
:)

I might not be able to help with the actual production of things, but I can definitely answer any/most questions you may have :)

↑ Up to the top!