Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → JK locks up in Dev Mode
JK locks up in Dev Mode
2009-07-05, 3:46 PM #1
Problem just started. Level locks up when attempting to test from ZED as soon as the level loads. I did notice that the dev info at the top isn't displayed before it freezes. I have to Alt-Tab out and use the keyboard to end the task (mouse is locked up as well).

Building a Gob file from the jkl works fine. Any thoughts on what's causing this?
2009-07-11, 2:34 PM #2
Do you have any cogs that have sections of them that only run in -devmode?
er...
2009-07-12, 6:22 AM #3
No. Nothing has even changed from several months ago when I was working on it before. Just opened it up and immediately tried testing to remind myself of exactly where I was.
2009-07-15, 11:03 AM #4
delete the bat file in the folder and try again
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2009-07-15, 1:07 PM #5
Deleted the .bat file. Same issue persists. I thought that maybe, just maybe, it might be that I still had my MotS disc in the drive, but no. It's only this level too. Very strange. Again, works fine if I gob it and test.

I know I've seen this issue before in this forum, but couldn't find it in a search.
2009-07-21, 4:24 AM #6
I always have to gob and test, alot of people do. My levels normally got to a size and then testing failed!
Magrucko Daines and the Crypt of Crola (2007)
Magrucko Daines and the Dark Youth (2010)
Magrucko Daines and the Vertical City (2016)

↑ Up to the top!