Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Nit picking for the Nit Pickers!
Nit picking for the Nit Pickers!
2009-09-03, 7:01 PM #1
I'm not a spiteful person but its still a valid point.
My PotF level used textures from JO I admit.
Some people cant let it die despite the fact its a valid idea.
How bout some point outs about other JO textures?

Look at the Lights in the back as well as the red force field. Thats two.
http://www.jkhub.net/project/show.php?projid=175§ion=screenshots&ss_id=project-175-2fvGnJGYbU.jpg

As more are found I will add it here. . .
THE GUNDAM PROJECT
2009-09-03, 11:51 PM #2
The point is, it's illegal, plain and simple. If you want to use the textures nobody can stop you, you probably won't even get any legal action taken against you, but it's the principle of the thing.

It's not hard to make textures, hell, there are plenty of places on the internet to find good replacement textures that will look just as good if not better than the ones you took from JO. Try the wadfather if it's still around, or any of the other texture based websites for the source engine/half life. There are plenty of free ones around with no legal strings attached.

↑ Up to the top!