Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Pjedi Question
Pjedi Question
2009-10-01, 9:54 PM #1
When animating guys is it possible to copy your first entry into your second entry in one click? (i.e. without having to copy paste the data for each body part)
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2009-10-02, 1:25 PM #2
Well, I just select a mesh, right click the Entry 0 space and select 'Insert'
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2009-10-04, 2:16 AM #3
Is there a minimum of four entries per animation? Because when I delete more than four and press play the 3d0 starts wigging out (like, limbs are flying everywhere) and pjedi adds extra frames. For example, I only have two entries but PJedi decides that my animation has 39 frames regardless.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2009-10-04, 5:05 AM #4
It's in the keyframe properties. You have to decide how long the key will last. You also have to decide what frame these keyframes are located.
2009-10-06, 1:10 AM #5
hmm...So I make a key with four entries (0-3) and 39 frames and everything works fine. However, if I add another entry my 3do starts spazzing out (in this case, the right arm starts flapping all over the place when I play my animation).

If I try to edit any data in the garbage entry it immediately vanishes from the list, even if I've added ten more frames to my animation in the options window. Halp?
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2009-10-06, 12:59 PM #6
Send me the keyframe and I'll have a look at it.

luv-bunneh@hotmail.com
2009-10-06, 6:43 PM #7
Thanks, I appreciate all the help you've been giving me.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2009-10-07, 5:16 PM #8
Sorry to keep bugging you xzero. I sent you the wrong key file...I have added in 39 frames in the options window but it's still giving me trouble.
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY

↑ Up to the top!