Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → beautiful and sweet words
beautiful and sweet words
2009-12-12, 1:32 AM #1
Angel
Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born.
One day the child asked God: "They tell me you are going to send me to earth tomorrow but
how am I going to live Cheap WoW Goldthere being so small and helpless?"
God replied: "Among the many angels, I have chosen one for you. She will be waiting for
you and will take care of you."
"But, " said the child: "tell me wotlk power levelinghere in Heaven I don‘t anything else but sing and smile.
That‘s what I need to be happy!"
God said: "Your angelCheap WoW Gold will sing for you and will also smile for you every day. And you will
feel your angel‘s love and be happy."
"And," said the child: wow gold"how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me, If
I don‘t know the language that men talk?"
"That‘s easy", said God: "Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words
you will ever hear, and with World Of Warcraft goldmuch patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak."
The child looked up at God saying: "And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?"
God smiled at the child saying: "Your angel will Place your hands together and will
teach you how to pray."
The child said: "I‘ve heard on earth there are bad men. Who will Protect me?"
God put his arm around the child, saying: "Your angel will defend you - even if it means
risking life!"
The child looked sad, saying:World Of Warcraft gold "But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore."
God hugged the child: "Your angel will always talk to you about me and will teach you
the way to come back to me, even though I will always be next to you."
At that moment there was age of conan goldmuch peace in Heaven, but voices from earth could already be
heard.
The child, in a hurry, askedbuy WoW Gold softly: "Oh God, if I am about to leave now Please tell my
Angel’s name!"
God replied: "Your angelworld of warcraft power leveling‘s name is of no importance...you will simply call her MOMMY!"

USER WAS BANANA'D FOR THIS POST
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2009-12-12, 1:46 AM #2
lol
America, home of the free gift with purchase.
2009-12-12, 2:14 AM #3
Uhh, I get it but I don't?

There's a bunch of Wow Gold farming sites in the middle of a "beautiful" story. Am I missing the punchline?
This signature agrees with the previously posted signatures. To violate previously posted signatures is a violation of the EULA for this signature and you will be subject to unruly behavior.
2009-12-12, 2:17 AM #4
OH NOES! FastGamerr is an spambot! Ready the banstick!

Haha
2009-12-12, 12:01 PM #5
man fastgamerr never made any sense and now we know why
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2009-12-12, 12:09 PM #6
That's a beautiful story, but what I really need is some cheap WoW gold. Does anyone know where I can get some?
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2009-12-12, 12:12 PM #7
UGHHHHHHHHH

I GOT YER wow GOLD right here, MMMMICKEL
2009-12-12, 12:54 PM #8
I need some cheap wow gold....

...and I don't even play wow. <_<
I can't wait for the day schools get the money they need, and the military has to hold bake sales to afford bombs.
2009-12-12, 1:48 PM #9
BANANA'D
-=I'm the wang of this here site, and it's HUGE! So just imagine how big I am.=-
1337Yectiwan
The OSC Empire
10 of 14 -- 27 Lives On
2009-12-12, 2:12 PM #10
Did you get paid?

↑ Up to the top!