Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Hallway Question
Hallway Question
2010-01-08, 10:24 AM #1
I'm designing a Hallway and need opinions. The attached SC has 2 hallway previews, I need to figure which looks better lol.

So the attached poll is left or right, let me know lol.
Attachment: 23341/corridor.JPG (81,680 bytes)
THE GUNDAM PROJECT
2010-01-08, 12:14 PM #2
Left. The right one looks more square and thus boring due to the coloring.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2010-01-08, 1:37 PM #3
Use them both. Your level will probably have -alot- of hallways :)
Magrucko Daines and the Crypt of Crola (2007)
Magrucko Daines and the Dark Youth (2010)
Magrucko Daines and the Vertical City (2016)
2010-01-08, 4:18 PM #4
Left. lol
I agree with Freelancer about it not looking square. lol lol
On the other hand, you might consider breaking the sides up with some sort of vertical support beams or other detail. lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2010-01-08, 7:39 PM #5
Hallway on the right would probably make more sense, but change the texture on the vertical parts of the wall to something different than what's at the end of the hall.
2010-01-09, 11:34 PM #6
Maybe a mixture of both.. use the texture on the right only on the top part.. maybe add in some vertical beams going down the hallway on each side as well
2010-01-10, 10:39 AM #7
Neither.

You need to put a pipe texture on the slanted part, then cleave ribs over it (at the same angle). Maybe even eliminate 2 of the slants so the pipes/ribs are only on one side of the hallway and put windows, screens, or some thing else interesting on the other side.

(Sorry)

↑ Up to the top!