Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Graphical Compatibility and JK/MOTS
Graphical Compatibility and JK/MOTS
2010-01-12, 11:27 PM #1
Would it be possible for one of the more knowledgeable tech experts here to create a sticky for those people trying to make JK/MOTS and the new graphics updates work on more recent systems?

For example, I just downloaded all the GUI updates and such. I've got the new ATI Radeon 1024 graphics card, and when I boot it up it looks GREAT - except as soon as I move the textures stick and it soon becomes an unviewable mess. There doesn't seem to be any guide created on the forums - any of the more philanthropic of you out there willing to help?

Peace,

-TLTE
The Last True Evil - consistent nobody in the Discussion Forum since 1998
2010-01-13, 3:34 AM #2
Does it happen with 3D acceleration off?

It sounds like your getting the HOM effect, have you gotten the 3D Acceleration Fix from the hub as well as the new GUI fix?
2010-01-13, 5:15 AM #3
I don't think I have this file, which directory does it go in? Resource?

EDIT: Figured it out myself. Thank you sir, you're a gentleman and a scholar - this should be stickied for people in the future, so they don't have to stumble blindly through it like I did!
The Last True Evil - consistent nobody in the Discussion Forum since 1998

↑ Up to the top!