Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Jedi Knight issues

NIKVMVS-REX-TODOA

At any rate, here's the cheapest solution (bypass) for the waggle issue

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ncwx3gqmcz...Waggle.7z?dl=0

Admiral of Awesome
    I posted v0.1.0 beta last night. I also made jkhub and moddb profiles to help get the word out.

I think JkGfxMod is stable enough at this point to replace dgVoodoo for regular use (at least, I haven’t heard of many major issues lately - other than the Steam shipping exes being broken, which is fixed by jkversions).

I noticed that jkhubs sticky announcement still points people to a wrapper that doesn’t actually work, and the main post of this thread hasn’t been updated in forever. I’m also not sure what the Massassi main page news process is these days. I’ll keep tilting into this wind tho. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by Jon`C; 05-15-2019 at 03:32 PM.

NIKVMVS-REX-TODOA

Oh yeah, I guess at this point a new JK issues thread should be started and this one closed - to stave off confusion.

I really need to try out those new Steam JK installation instructions on my other computer, even though I've previously installed Steam@JK on it as well, so I can't get rid of the run-as-admin/compatilibity mode stuff even on that one.

NIKVMVS-REX-TODOA

All this said, I really wish there was a MotS Neural Upscale texture mod so I could link MOTSGFX2019 to the Neural Upscale mod as well

NIKVMVS-REX-TODOA

Well, I suggested "closing and unstickying this thread + starting a new one and stickying that one" to GBK, he just kept on playing the theremin - only stopping to say "That sounds pretty dumb, man." before continuing.

NIKVMVS-REX-TODOA

Child's Play CharitySon of Krokodile XVI
    Nice screenshots! I should play through the regular JK SP campaign with these graphics mods sometime.
    Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.

Admiral of Awesome
    JkGfxMod v0.2.0 beta is up.

This version adds:
    - antialiasing (MSAA and SSAA)
    - more accurate lighting and color effects

This version removes:
    - some SSAO artifacts