Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Requesting soundclass assistance...
Requesting soundclass assistance...
2000-08-28, 5:30 PM #1
I'm attempting to copy an existing projectile template into my own static.jkl file. The template is similar to a concussion rifle projectile - the bolt explodes when it hits.

Everything works fine, with one minor exception: when the projectile hits and explodes, the explosion sound does not play. I've made sure that I have the proper .snd files included in my goo file, as well as the .wav files.

Can anyone offer a solution to this minor problem? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

------------------
I just love that part of the Jedi Code that says, "There is no ignorance - only knowledge". If that's the case, then what am I doing on this Force-blasted message board??!!
I just love that part of the Jedi Code that says, "There is no ignorance - only knowledge". If that's the case, then what am I doing on this Force-blasted message board??!!
2000-08-30, 4:37 PM #2
Ideas, anyone?

------------------
2000-08-31, 2:02 PM #3
it doesn't sound like a soundclass problem to me. If the sound is a wav that you recorded yourself, it has to be in the correct format. If you used sound recorder, it can't be cd quality, it has to be radio quality, or sumthin like that. Otherwise it might be a template or cogging problem

------------------
Wrath Prevails

↑ Up to the top!