Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Pick-Up Item
Pick-Up Item
2010-07-26, 6:22 AM #1
In my Power of the Force level set one of the missions ends with you retreiving a blood red crystal from a cave. I have the smaller crystal 3DO made but how can I make it pick-up-able? Which 3DO template should I use?
THE GUNDAM PROJECT
2010-07-26, 10:41 AM #2
Look in master.tpl at the templates for some of the ammo/key pickups and experiment with copying them to the bottom, editing them by changing the 3do model that they point to (don't forget to reload templates in JED), adding them to your map, and seeing how they perform. Ultimately I believe you will have to make a cog for it and reference the cog in the template but it's been a long time since I did this. You should be able to just poach a cog from another powerup and tweak it to your liking, put it in your project directory, and point the template to it. I think you want to use parent template _powerup.
2010-07-26, 4:01 PM #3
ok
thanks
THE GUNDAM PROJECT

↑ Up to the top!