Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → TODOA Triumphant!
TODOA Triumphant!
2011-03-23, 7:12 AM #1
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/todoa/TODOA1001.jpg]

Yay! A level for a soon 14-year-old game reached 1000 downloads!

That combined with the fact that the God of Jedi Knight & Mysteries of the Sith Editing (and pretty much the main reason - along with SavageX - why the project even exists in the first place), AKPiggott, has played the mod and liked it has finally made all those years I spent on the project worthwhile.

Previously I would have said "all those years I wasted" but not anymore!

Of course, download counts can always be spammed but I don't think anyone would be dumb enough to do that for a JK mod.

So thank you all! I really hope I'll manage to triple or at least vaguely multiply this success (it's a success for me, dangit!) with Deus Ex Nihilum.

And here are the main TODOA links:
* Massassi download
* TODOA MP Duel
* ModDB page
* Let's Play: TODOA (German)
* TODOA MP (with its Krokodile-trolled rating)
* Leftovers (like the salvaged 2003 TODOA MotS SP level)
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2011-03-26, 5:39 AM #2
TODOA!
free(jin);
tofu sucks
2011-03-27, 1:00 PM #3
HAHAHAH!

I just downloaded that the other day! Its a pretty amazing concept. I hope it plays as awesom as it sounds. I need to find my JK Discs and the MotS disc and install it, assumeing I can get it to work. I also downloaded all 3 of the "Jedi Discoveries". I soon hope to play them all.

Jedi Knight = Best Game Ever :colbert: (next to Fallout, MGS, and Zelda)
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2011-04-08, 10:42 AM #4
SavageX was a far better editor than I was, but thank you!

I was seriously impressed by what you accomplished in it. Like I said in GD, had I known JK editing would reach these heights I would've stuck with it. I pretty much abandoned JK/MotS editing when Jedi Outcast came out, but that game had nowhere near the longevity and fanbase of its predecessor.
Xbox Live/PlayStation Network/Steam: tone217
http://twitter.com/ourmatetone
2011-04-08, 10:42 AM #5
SavageX was a far better editor than I was, but thank you!

I was seriously impressed by what you accomplished in it. Like I said in GD, had I known JK editing would reach these heights I would've stuck with it. I pretty much abandoned JK/MotS editing when Jedi Outcast came out, but that game had nowhere near the longevity and fanbase of its predecessor.
Xbox Live/PlayStation Network/Steam: tone217
http://twitter.com/ourmatetone
2011-06-12, 1:02 AM #6
Well, at least I still hold you and SavageX in great regard (granted that SavageX did make a lot more stuff). After all, you guys are the reason why I joined these forums in the first place :P

Heh, thanks. However, it also took several years for JK to reach those levels and in the meantime a lot of people got tired of the game (for various reasons) and moved on. But it's all in the past now!
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum

↑ Up to the top!