Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsJedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith Editing Forum → Arg! this is driving me nuts
Arg! this is driving me nuts
2000-09-14, 1:22 PM #1
I made this realt cool sword 3do but when I try to texture it the game crashes when I get it out. but if I don't texture it, it works fine. I've posted this a while ago but no one seemed to be able to help me so I'm trying again. oh and it's not the 3do, this has hapened to me befor with other 3dos.

------------------
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."

www.ironman.bizhosting.com
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and the world laughs louder

2000-09-17, 7:36 AM #2
SOMBODY'S gota be able to help me.

------------------

2000-09-17, 5:44 PM #3
There is a limit to how many surfaces you can have within a 3do when you texture to fix it just make more meshes.
2000-09-18, 1:01 AM #4
textures dont add meshes.
You say the 3do works until you texture it? then either your mats are the wrong size or your not putting the mats in the proper directory, There are 2 mat folders
Project directory/mat, and Project directory/3do/mat. the mats for your 3do belong in the latter.

------------------
5 out of 4 people don't understand fractions.
Spelling, grammar, and puncuation errors, left in on purpose, to give those who like to point them out meaning in life.
2000-09-18, 9:39 AM #5
I know I've got then in the right dir cuz when you pull the saber out you can see it fully textured and eveything for like 1/2 sec befor the game crashes.
what do I do if there the wrong sixe?

------------------

2000-09-18, 11:29 AM #6
well, you have two options
  • cry
  • resize your textures

I think that the first would be the most helpful, but you should try both
And meanwhile the bus with legs has destroyed half of disneyland . . . and nobody cares!

↑ Up to the top!